I'm there for the things i cannot do in my daily life. Example. I love jazz music, and there's no jazz club in my village. I come back from work and I'd love to relax..listening to a good quartet, or a solo performer. Unwind in a foggy urban ambiance, low lights...You get it. But it's not gonna happen. Unless........i log into Second Life, and attend a live music venue, and actually get to see a good show! That's the closest i can get from seeing a real show; The person singing is live, has talent ( for the ones I'm hearing ), other people ( avatars ) are there enjoying too. And i can do that in my pj's. That's for such things, that I'm still a member. Romance? Forget it. If i want love, I'll walk out of here and find it. Most people there are lying about their age, even gender. So other people who are going for entertainment purposes, who are not addicted?
Chantale39 Chantale39 41-45, F 8 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

I've not heard of it before...it sounds like you enjoy it though :)

Best Answer

I'm there. But I am running an education project and socialising a little. You are correct about some peoples age and gender. But since I dont use it for romance either it doesnt matter if some Alabama Trucker wants to be a Cheerleader named Susie.

Best Answer

hahahahaah! Now that's a great description of the freaks over there.

Best Answer

.Is nt the internet .....great.....................luv it

Best Answer

People still pay for Second Life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?<br />
And I thought I was crazy

Best Answer

I never paid anything man, there's no such thing as you have to pay. Freebies all over the place.

Best Answer

I can honestly say I have never done the whole second life thing, I don't get it or really understand it. Maybe I should try it sometime.

Best Answer

If I were there my second life character would probably end up with a second life :s

Best Answer