wowable wowable 51-55, M 7 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

The American people are getting, and are going to get, exactly what they voted for...even though they had no idea what was at stake.

Best Answer

I don't understand how so many people can't see what is happening. Someone has to pay for all this, and the American businesses don't want to. So what do we do, we just add more expense, thus driving them away quicker

Best Answer

You and I are going to pay for this. I want everybody who reads this to google Barack Obama and UN troops. It's part of what you voted for.

Best Answer

Problem is no one really cares. At least, not the 60 million who expect the 57 million to fork out for them. We can thank Obama and his smear campaign for that. Still, I can younger people fall for the lies, but older people who should have some understanding of economics should know there aren't enough 'rich' people to fund his programs. Smh

Best Answer

Strange thing is, I live close to a city, and everyone I spoke to was voting for Romney. I listened to the local talk shows, and just about everyone was voting for Romney. But when the voting was over, my area was close to 60% for Obama. I am afraid what is going to happen to this country. We will keep printing new money, the value in the dollar will continue to fall, and any amount of money I have accumulated, will be worth less and less. I don't consider myself rich, but what I do have, I worked for. And to give to those that have no intention of working, sure upsets me. I am in favor of helping those in need for a short period of time, but I know families of many generations that will benefit from our current policies. Why would they vote for Romney? they might have to go to work someday

Best Answer

I noticed that Obama won the re-election on Tuesday night. By the time Wall Street closed on Wednesday, stocks were down over 300 points; even the price of crude oil had fallen over $4.00 per barrel. Why? Speculator's claims that Obama's not renewing the Bush Tax Cuts, plus raising other taxes to pay for Obama Care, are going to devastate the economy.

Best Answer

Where my son in law is employed, yesterday, 30 men took early retirement. Another guy I spoke to, is going to lay off men, and if it gets as bad as he thinks, he is closing his business. Business just can't continue absorbing the increasing costs. Business insurance is going up, operating cost, taxes, hospitalization, fuel, labor. but when he tries to raise his pricing, he can't compete. Our country is going to go down fast. These new policies are crushing the small business man. Let big business fail, and their is a bailout, but there will be no help for small business

Best Answer

I know. But like I said, it's what 55% of voting women; 98%of all voting blacks, and 99% of all voting Latinos (Mexicans) wanted. See, they don't give a damn about what's good for the entire nation; they voted on what their little special interest groups would profit. As for Romney? He carried 77% of the white working class. Read between the lines on those statistics. However, this country is done economically, and as a Democratic Republic. Google "Barack Obama and UN Troops". That'll scare you senseless.

Best Answer

I was watching the United States map, and the areas that turned blue, and the areas that turned red. I just can't understand how the minorities seem to get their way. I'm from the state of Ohio, and I am wondering now, if Obama bailed GM out just to buy the votes from this swing state. I have t admit, I am a little racist, but not because of their color or nationality, but because of the majority of lowlifes that give them their names. I know there is also whites out here that I would fit in that same lowlife glass, but it is not the majority. Our children are taught to not be racist, they are taught to get religion out of the schools and court rooms. You don't even have to speak English as a first language anymore. And they accept it instead of sticking up for themselves. What ever happened to the rights of us 77%. I can't believe that women feel so inferior that they still think they need to vote representing the minority. Why can't we comment on what is between the lines.
I do have a daughter serving in the military, and she sure opposed the re-election. So our country now is being run by minorities, and those that don't pay any tax, just because that is where the largest vote comes from
I will Google your site you recommenced. thank you for all your comments, makes me know I am not alone feeling the way I do

Best Answer

Well, Obama hates Wall St so they're complying.

Best Answer

See my response yesterday. I stated that it is going down because the the administrations policies do not want corporations to create private sector jobs. Less jobs = less spending money. Less spending money = lower profit. Lower profit means that exports will decline. Trade imbalance plus the debt being created by ghost jobs = new recession.

Like I said: I believe in Karma :)

Best Answer

Sure seems strange that the average person can't see the problem. To be able to compete world wide, these companies have to find cheaper labor. All Obama is doing is adding more expense to the companies. I have had many business tell me they will have to cut their employment to compensate for the added expense

Best Answer

I will be laying off 4 people Monday with their last day being Dec 3 as a direct result of the pending obama path. I have to save capital for the additional taxes. I am not the exception. 4 more people on the street.

Best Answer

These policies do not work. People just can't seem to understand, someone has to pay for it. Our country just can't keep printing money. I'm a business owner myself, and the only option I have also, is to cut employment. I'll try to outsource what I can't cover. Additional taxes, additional cost in health care. The truth is, maybe I should just take my money and run. If you want to tax the wealthy, what gives me any incentive to keep going. I just can't believe the average person in this country can accept and vote on these ideas, or policies

Best Answer

You are very much like me. Like I said, I am laying off 4 and then fortunately some can be outsourced. I will wait a little longer to see what happens with the fiscal cliff in the spring. That may be the straw that causes me to lay the remainder off and sell/close. Personally, I am and will be in great shape. I will of course not be able to provide much for charity so that it will go to taxes. I wonder if those groups have any clue.

Best Answer

I see your about the same age as I am, and it sounds kinda like your in the same boat. Staying in business will just gradually eat away at what I have been able to accumulate. Why keep working if all it will do is just allow more people to collect welfare, or allow more people to receive free medical. I am about to take my money and run. I sure can't leave it in the stock market, or I will lose everything, unless I invest in GM lol. Whatever you do, don't give any or your money to your kids, it will be taxed 47% The system was designed to help the unfortunate, not make it a way of life for many generations of families. I have some thought of moving to Canada, so I am not part of it when it comes crashing down. I have a daughter, a doctor, serving in the military, wanting to do something for her country, what do you tell her? Hey, our government does support the military, but he is making massive cuts, what message does that send to her.
I think like Romney, with GM, let them sink, and then rebuild. And that is going to be exactly what happens to this country, it will sink, and no one will be there to bail us out.
I got to run now. thanks for chatting. It's been a pleasure

Best Answer

While you run, I want to tell you how similar we are. My son is officer in Army as well. He was really irate when he was not able to get assistance to vote. He is in Afghanistan and as you know SOMEONE made sure that only 5% of the military was able to cast absentee ballots. Take care.

Best Answer

Mainly because of problems with the German economy at the moment

Best Answer

The house of lords always pitches a temper tantrum when the house of commons candidate wins. Gas prices will go up too. No surprise.

Best Answer

sure seemed strange, just after one of the debates about gas prices doubling in the last 4 years, the gas prices here dropped for the election

Best Answer

Yes. Very curious.

Best Answer

It's a known fact rich people want republican officials and they always up their prices when they don't get their way. This has been witnessed for some time now.

Best Answer

Seems to me, that the democratic government had some control to allow prices to fall for a period of time

Best Answer

The government does what it is told. I'm having trouble figuring out the true agenda of the rich at this point. Historically, they have left us to starve and then crushed the inevitable rebellion. I think nuclear weapons are causing them consternation and it's difficult to say how they are handling it. They don't like the threat of poor people controlling them and this is bothering them.

Best Answer

Do you really believe the poor people have any control on what is happening. The wealthy have everything they need, and their isn't a thing we can do about it. There is so many loop holes, that corporate lawyers, that these people can do anything they want. I am in the working class, trying to work hard to get ahead, trying to invest money so I have something to retire on, and now, because I work, I have to give more money to those who chose not to work. My hospitalization will increase to pay for those who chose to just milk the system. The system was set up to help those in need, but for a short time. but there is too many that make a way of life, for generations, off our current system. Why should us, that work hard, be penalized for those that don't want to work

Best Answer

Our threat is what forces them to keep us happy. World War II worries the rich. Nuclear weapons make it possible for us to touch them next time we rebel. This is why socialism is so popular now. Leaving peasants to starve is more dangerous than it has ever historically been. Understand, we keep the rich around because in our greed, we dream of being the rich. The rich are a problem because most of us want to be them.

Best Answer

I do understand the pint your trying to make. Even the rich never seem to have enough. I guess it is our greed that drives us. I am jealous of those who seem to accumulate so much more than what I feel is needed. I can also understand why some of the rest of the world hates us, because of our greedy business men. Isn't it ironic, we dream of being rich, and yet, we hate the rich.
I got to get moving here
it was nice chatting

Best Answer