I went to a topless beach in Spain with my friend's mom and dad. We are neighbors and very close. My friend's mom is beautiful. First day she was with her clothes but then, said jokingly, "What happens at the beach, ends at the beach. You are a big boy so can take off my clothes now." She took it off and she has nice breasts. It was like thunder had hit me. She played badminton topless and we even poured tomato sauce on each other with her husband. First when I was uneasy, she said to feel relaxed as its a beach but leave everything at the beach when we return. I even hooked her bra and she discussed about her bra to me. She is not flirting but maybe teasing me. But when I was at her house, she was well dressed and even when bending she tried to avoid showing me cleavage even though I have seen her topless. She realized I was remembering and again said, "Leave the beach there, honey." J**king off that beach memory has become part of life for me now. How could she act so norma
Davkark Davkark 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Youth

She's acting mature, you're not?

Best Answer

But how can that work? How can she expect me to forget all those thoughts? Or you think she does not mind if I j**k off thinking of her?

Best Answer

I'd tell you to get a grip, but it sounds like you already have

Best Answer

lol. Thats my problem. I think she knows that by now.

Best Answer

Just stop staring and don't do it in front of her, I guess

Best Answer

Ya. But the thing is, that at the beach I was staring at her breasts and she was joking. While she tried to hold me, I even touched her breasts accidentally. She was cool. Now she is changed.

Best Answer

Damn...they're just boobs....relax.

Best Answer

Not for boys. I feel too lustful to her now.

Best Answer

Who the heck goes to a nude beach with their kids friend?

Best Answer

She was reluctant at first. The second, I guess she didn't want to waste her holidays. I was in Spain so we went. We are like family friends as we are neighbors.

Best Answer

that's why dirty movies are restricted to people 18 and over: because oversexed teenaged boys can't cope with all that stimulation.<br />
in the grownup world it's really not a big deal if a woman shows some ***. this just happens to be the first time that it's happened in your young life. enjoy the memory, but try not to make a fool of yourself; she's married and her son is your friend.

Best Answer

She can act normal because she is normal. It is you who need to grow up.

Best Answer

Stop fantacising bro! She probably shouldn't have, but now it's happened be a man and accept that it was a one off. The hell do you actually expect her to carry on around the house topless when you're there? Won't happen!

Best Answer

No. Not that. But she covered now. She acts like nothing happened.

Best Answer

Few things are more natural than a woman's breasts, but I think it shows poor judgement to have handled it the way she did with one of her kid's friends. In fact, I think that being at a nude beach with your kids or their friends is kind of whacked to begin with.

Best Answer

Exactly. She seems perfectly normal now.

Best Answer

Imaging you having to walk into a room full of grannies in your pants!!!<br />
Probably the same thing but on the beach it's normal!

Best Answer

What she said to you is correct....YOU ARE STILL A BIG BOY...!!! Pl..try to grow into a man to be natural.

Best Answer

But shouldn't she feel a bit awkward because I am her son's friend and I might now have lusty though for her.

Best Answer

Are you from a different culture from their one?

Best Answer

Same.

Best Answer

Then don't worry much and take as casually as she does if you are enough matured..

Best Answer

Older women love to tease. She is in a marriage with possibly little spice, so given the chance to do something wild with few repercussions, besides your psyche, she will do it.

Best Answer

But she did all this with her husband and later at home she is normal and all covered up.

Best Answer

Exactly. And your the neighbor boy who is so close that you went to Spain with them. Still, she likely meant that unintentionally, noticed your attachment and gave you a warning.

Best Answer

She said later that we can go to Spain again and said it was so much fun.

Best Answer