make a You Tube video- maybe she'll see it or, if it's good enough it could go viral and the news would talk about it .

Best Answer

I am assuming she is as young as you are?<br />
It's rough that you aren't sure about what her real name is. <br />
The only thing I can think of is that it might help if you knew where she went to high school. There are online registries sometimes, where people go to find old classmates. Even not knowing her name, you might be able to scan through photos of people who graduated in a certain year and find her there. Once you find a photo, then you would have her full name. Maiden name anyway.<br />
Then you could perhaps go to something like PeopleFinder or PeopleSearch and enter her name and last known location, approximate age, etc. <br />
It would be good if you knew who her relatives or friends were...where she might have attended church, etc. Then you could contact someone who might have known her by the "nickname" you know her as. <br />
If you are very lucky, you might be able to enter the name you have for her, the country where you believe she lives, and any other guesses as to her location, on Facebook in the Search bar. Sometimes you'd be surprised what it will pull up, and if that was a nickname or first name for her, she might use it there as part of a username. You might end up looking through a lot of people, and there's a chance she won't be on there, but it's worth a shot.<br />
It might help to think about things she said. What her plans were for the future. If she talked about things like joining the military, etc. It's too bad you don't know anyone else who knew her, or her relatives.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

I have a hunch she lives in Kingston Ontario and that her last name is french. but her name is pretty common, I have tried searching and asking around on facebook but with no luck.

Best Answer

Try Canada411.ca website. There's a search where you can enter her first name or initial and then the last name. Try it several different ways, it you aren't sure. Then you enter her suspected location. It should pull up a list of people in Kingston that might possibly be her. These will include addresses. Then, shot in the dark though it is, you can send a post card to each of the most likely's and tell your story to see if it might be your friend. With so little to go on, hunches are all you can utilize. Just remember for the future, Junior, when a "good one" comes along, get some contact info and stay in touch. ;) Best of luck.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need a detective agency to help and that will be very expensive. Look up ownership records if you can at the court house in the county where the property she lived at is. That could get the ball rolling. Also see if you could visit the neighborhood again and see if anyone can remember any helpful information.

Best Answer

I did try asking the super attendant of the apartment building in person. I figured she might tell me because she knew we were good friends, but its apparently against the law for super attendants to give away that information.

Best Answer

I see now that you are in Canada. I don't know if I used the right terminology as far as counties and such, but this sounds like a project you could take on over the summer when you're out of school. You need to study detective techniques in the meantime so you'll be able to effectively track down leads when you actually go there. See what you can access online too before you go. Good luck.

Best Answer

I just thought of something. You may be able to figure out the address online with Google Earth, “street view” maps.

Best Answer

Too late TCL. You should have thought of that before ;)

Best Answer

It's probably a long shot, but if you know EXACTLY where she lived in 2002, how about trying to write a snail nail letter and she if it catches up with her?

Best Answer

What is that? how does it work?

Best Answer

She means an old fashioned letter in the mail or postal service.

Best Answer

If she left forwarding addresses when she moved, then eventually the letter might get to her. Or, if your really lucky, someone that knows her or her whereabouts is living at her old address.

Best Answer