I always here them complaining about others action but never looking at their own.
TheyWillLearn TheyWillLearn 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 4 in Community

I am not a feminist and never will be one. They are no better than men except for the sexual abuse part. Some of the most horrible people I've met were women. I am a humanist.

Best Answer

Yes, they do if they are being denied a basic right but that doesnt mean it has to come from a sensibility that women have to wage wars against men and all men are bad. It should come from the sensibility that we are all human beings and we should be treated as equals. And women alone don't have to be advocates of gender equality. In many countries men have actually been on the forefront to fight for women's rights.

Best Answer

This is my opinion and I don't feel the need to share what news channel I watch with you. I can see from the way you attack people and gauge how indecent you are that you call someone an idiot on a public forum. As a human being who chooses to talk to individuals capable of arguing without attacking someone's intelligence I think you are not worth responding to.

Best Answer

I think the kind of feminists you're talking about are the ignorant ones, you know the ones that are focusing on stupid priorities, like hating on men, treating men like ****...<br />
I'm a feminist, and my concern is women's rights, I'm always concerned about the bigger stuff. Like "Victim Blaming", "Oppressing Women", "Violence Against Women", "Rape" (because many women who are victims of rape, do not get their rights some are blamed, others are ignored). Also honor killing.

Best Answer

As far as victim blaming, in some cases the victims do put it on themselves and need to be notified of there stupid decisions. I am not saying the rapist was right, he shall serve time.

Best Answer

Feminist aren't realistic about things

Best Answer

yus lol i always watch what i do so i don't merely agree with that part

Best Answer

You're one of the smart ones.

Best Answer

Course women couldn't vote,own property,inherit property,and were the belonging of one male,or another,before some level headed woman demanded change..

Best Answer

What are you trying to say?

Best Answer

Keyword "couldn't". Things are obviously different here in 2014.

Best Answer

I think you are characterizing feminists as a homogenous group. They may or may not be represented by NOW,or the authors who purport to talk for them,but they all believe in equality,and there is still much work to be done,ie,domestic violence,rape,etc.

Best Answer

True, who would not love to be able to be an a$$ and no one would be able to hit you?

Best Answer

Whoooooh there buddy, what do you mean act an ***?

Best Answer

well like anything that would somebody beat up.

Best Answer