Littlelionwoman81 Littlelionwoman81 36-40, F 6 Answers May 27 in Embarrassing & Funny

I accidentally sent a photo of my privates to my mom. It was supposed to be sent to my Uncle. <br />
How embarrassing!!!!!

Best Answer

One time I texted a male coworker by accident thinking I was sending all of them to my bf at the time. In the span of a few hours I sent him every.single.nickname. I had for my bf. Once I realized it was the wrong person I started apologizing profusely. So embarrassing

Best Answer

yea i had that happen once and it was embarssing lol sent a topless shot and my dad saw it on my phone lol and said what is this

Best Answer

My ex-husband texted me TWICE instead of his girlfriend by accident.

Best Answer

Eeks that's rough :/

Best Answer

I was told that I once accidentally sent a naked picture of myself to my father but I don't know if that is true lmao.

Best Answer

LOL.. my female friend at work, was suppose to go to wife.. Told her to hurry up n get naked I was on my way

Best Answer