WORKS OUT FINE IN THE END! A NEW LIFE IS MEANT TO BE! kissessssssssssssssssssssss....)
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 14 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

oblahdee oblahdah

Best Answer

I am so glad you spelled it correctly too! Thank you.

Best Answer

It is sad, but one foot in front of the other we move on toward a brighter day.

Best Answer

The sadness is over. Life is brighter. Sometimes dazzling...

Best Answer

We all think this relationship will be great when we commit to it... and sometimes it is... but sometimes we hit snags we can't overcome and sometimes people grow in opposite directions. <br />
Fortunately, life gives second chances. :-)

Best Answer

Your words are always true and wise. Thank you. I was always growing in an opposite one. This second chance is wonderful.

Best Answer

It started with separate rooms, she said I was to unrestful in bed. Then the sexual intimacy went on indefinite leave, I heard she repulsed me. Then the intimacy took off, I never talked with her anymore, she missed that, or so the rumours have it. Finally she went, of course, I was making the atmosphere unbearable for her, probably by just breathing, but I really don't know.<br />
She got real ill. She needed to be taken care of. No more rotten atmosphere, no more complaints about not talking, and no gratification for taking her in.<br />
She gave up her apartment, costs too much. She got better, so she started looking for a new apartment. She said. No apartment in two years, but hey, there are only so much available apartments or houses. And, since I was running a homeless shelter, her son could stay, a couple of weeks. Like 8 months. And since it is my house, they decided everything. No complaining, you hear, you just ruin the atmosphere. <br />
It was enough, I kicked the son out. She took offence and siad she'd leave as well. Good, go, as fast as you can. They didn't. They decided I had to go, permanently. I had to run for my life, but hey I started it, by kicking the son out. So, yes, death was appropriate.<br />
They are gone now.<br />
Bitter is the answer to your question, I really wonder why.<br />
(And yes, of course, I am human, and yes I yes I am not perfect, and even I know I have an active role in this, but they will never hear that from me)<br />
Good for you. Move on, don't look back, but mostly enjoy.

Best Answer

Your words touched my heart. Really. If the person you are with denies you love and intimacy, get out as quickly as possible. It is not your fault. It is theirs. This agony and despair and cruelty is too painful for words especially for those on the outside who do not have to live it each day and each night. I married for life and for love. It was wrong from the start. But I was young and naive and unknowledgeable...So it took me a long time to learn the lessons that are branded into my heart and into my head. Bitter? Love, you must rid yourself of these feelings. You learned, correct? Bitter lessons, maybe...No one is perfect. But others do not try. They do not care. Selfish. Unsure. Miserable. When you love someone-truly love someone-their happiness should matter even more than yours...That is what many tell me. I feel it is so. If the other person reciprocates, then all is well. The ones whom I love love me this way. I am amazed at this. Cause it is so real and loving. It is brand new for me. I am truly blessed. Thank you for your words, J. They mean a lot to me, indeed. I am not looking back. I am enjoying each day, each night. Hugsssssssssssssss.....Dearheart, hugssssssssssss....xoxoxxoo

Best Answer

Thank you. They are gone. The person I want to be with, is coming.

Best Answer

Wonderful! I am so happy for you. Out with the rubbish. Kissesssssssssssss....Enjoy, honey, it is about time! xoxo

Best Answer

Makes me feel sad. To lose companionship and trust that was once there and now is absent leaves a hole in ones soul that needs to be filled.

Best Answer

I grow each day. I learn each day. I take the lessons forward with me. And don't repeat the same mistakes again. Trust? It was never there from the beginning. Companionship? Difficult subject. Different flavours. My soul is singing along with my heart and my mind. All is moving forward wonderfully. Thank you.

Best Answer

You are a strong woman and nothing will keep you down.....Hold your head high and keep trucking

Best Answer

East bound and down babay.

Best Answer

Thank you, both. My head is always high. I am courageous. This is going to be sooooooooo good! I can taste it now!

Best Answer

Every time you get knocked down just keep getting up.

Best Answer

I always do and thanks. Sometimes the kicks come repeatedly. Just have to grit my teeth and get on my feet again.

Best Answer

Life does go on. Move forward. You are wonderful. As it should be.

Best Answer

You are always supportive. Thank you, love. Moving forward as always. Kisses...Life calls me forward!

Best Answer

My mom has a friend who divorced her husband but they still live in the same house... It's weird and depressing

Best Answer

He unravelled mentally. It was horrifying. And he became abusive physically. Course I stopped it. The police have guns. At least that part is over.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you had to experience that, but I'm glad it's over. Be strong :)

Best Answer

Thank you. No one deserves to be abused. A sex less marriage is abuse. No one can say otherwise. All this crap that people say about everything is wonderful except for no sex is bullshi t! I am. Thank you for your words.

Best Answer

I went through that last year and my relationship ended. I was okay with the separate room thing, as I'd been through so much difficulty in my marriage of 23 years. However, what I saw as a glitch and a hump to overcome, he saw as major and left.<br />
It is sad. And I was in shock for a few months after this rel ended. I also felt a bit stupid as I glossed over the signs that he was looking for a way out and had been for quite a while ...

Best Answer

I am happily divorced since Spring. I wasted so much time. We live. We learn. We grow. :)

Best Answer

Well, it is said that we grow through adversity. If that's the case, then I should've grown enough to have lived four lives in one lol!

Best Answer