golden10 golden10 22-25, F 17 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Yes. I woke up happy for about 5 seconds before I realized Obama was still president.

Best Answer

That wouldn't be a dream; it would be a nightmare...and I'm being serious.

Best Answer

Yes, and right after that the world economy collapsed into an even deeper crisis than we are in right now. It was a disaster, a nightmare. And I'm sure it will come true if Romney wins this election.<br />
Americans should open their eyes to the world. By far most people in the world want Obama, most countries want Obama. Only the Americans are stubborn and stupid enough to vote for Romney.

Best Answer

That's a scary dream. I would contemplate jumping ship to Sweden or Denmark.

Best Answer

No. If Obama wins I'm moving to Canada

Best Answer

I was thinking about Australia :) lol

Best Answer

Don't forget most other countries in the world including Canada are on the hands of Obama. I remember a poll in Europe that said 90 percent Obama and 10 percent Romney. Better go to Pakistan since that seems to be about the only country in the world on Romneys hand.

Best Answer

I've got a nice flat available for you in Windsor. The election's over...When are you leaving? 2016 Hillary and or Liz Warren... Oh Canada, of thee I sing...

Best Answer

Yes. He won, and then my family threw a party. Then I woke up

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Ya, I have strange dreams...

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

I'm looking on from outside the U.S.,but in my country,many people who are paying attention,have noted that an incumbent President heading for victory should have - and historically usually has - at least slightly stronger numbers at this late stage,than most polls seem to be suggesting that Obama has in the battleground states.

Best Answer

Booooooo

Best Answer

I don't think so.<br />
I dream often.

Best Answer

It is a recurring nightmare. Reagan, Bush, Bush Lite, Rmoney, Bush the third....with any luck the plan-less liar WILL win and crash the economy like his republiCON predecessors and it will be the end of the GOP party forever.

Best Answer

That would be a extreme nightmare

Best Answer

Romney graduated from Harvard law school and his academic records are not sealed he dont smoke or drink or do drugs but he cant speak in fake black preashers voice when necessary SO what do we know about obama ??

Best Answer

No I haven't but I like that dream

Best Answer

Mitt

Best Answer

Yes I did and am sure he'll... and he should... at least this time...

Best Answer

Really! Wow! I hope your being serious smartlove

Best Answer

Yes I'm ... I don't want that BO again...

Best Answer