Commitment counts! As long as good things are happening in the sack, too. The random heart pangs come back when you have kids. Love makes a family, not a fantasy.

Best Answer

we don't want children!

Best Answer

I can respect that, and I suspect there are any number of social constructs that can accommodate your personal development.I would view the endorphin rewards as the scent of new blossoms on a mature cherry tree. Asking whether what you've got is inspiring enough, sort of dodges the issue of what kind of growth you're capable of personally. I have a strong sense of my partner fertilizing both the roots and the flowers, and I regret it took me a long time to respond.

Best Answer

I can't give you a straight answer but. I married my first love and childhood sweetheart, and i can relate to what you say about "young love" Over the years our love changed as we matured...it became deeper and stonger. I think the "young love" you describe everyone feels in their younger years. What im trying to say also is that those years have gone so embrace what you have now :) I wish you good luck and happiness x

Best Answer

as you get older its much harder to fall in love, but close companionship and compatability are just as important

Best Answer

Take it slow

Best Answer

we've been together over a year. isn't that slow enough? & long enough to be in love?

Best Answer

Time on a calendar doesn't matter-time in your heart does- if you still feel confused ot conflicted- take your time- love has no set schedule

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Love has no clock

Best Answer