I know I know, it's *mentally challenged* that would've took up too much space. but think about it though
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 28, 2012

it is found that some retarded have a good IQ<br />
but the difference between normal and them they cant make out

Best Answer

yeah, like Savants. I had a theory once, that maybe retarded ppl were the smart ones and we were the mentally challenged ones, It's too long to explain...but it's cool to think about :P

Best Answer

I think Angelman Syndrome people have it made

Best Answer

hey, that's a lot like Williams syndrome. I watched a documentary on kids with that, and it actually made me kind of jealous I must admit haha.

Best Answer

I know i am

Best Answer

It's true, retarded people only know they are retarded because of feedback from other people. This is also why I find it hard to trust anyone's opinion lol

Best Answer

I would doubt they would learn all by themselves and they probably would not be aware even so; they just do what is natural.

Best Answer

I know i am lol

Best Answer

tes they do infact ! there is a fine line from them to be a b<br />
genious

Best Answer

not all the times they know it but when they do it worsens the situation, may be we all are in some or other ways

Best Answer

Think about spending some time working with people who have developmental disabilities. Bet then you wouldn't post questions like this.

Best Answer