Help! New battery. Poked the holes. My computer has gone in huge detail trying to figure this out. Can't figure out the keypad..does it have something to do with "F1 through whatever?" I am moving and need some assistance! Do I need to go manually into my system and change something from wireless to whatever? Or change something or turn something off or on? I am so stressed out!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 10 Answers Apr 23, 2012

If the Democrats would stop offering 126 weeks of unemployment, then your mouse would be forced to find a job and go back to work.... I blame Obama for your mouse beung so lazy...<br />
oh, and hi BTW

Best Answer

I used to sometimes have problems with my mouse, in the end I replaced on keyboard and mouse to a wireless one, so no wire would keep getting tangled up.

Best Answer

If you've tried all the usual fixes unplug all your usb devices, reboot the computer with them unplugged, shut it down, plug them all back in again, and see if that works.

Best Answer

The mouse gets a bunch of cra-p on it after a period of use. I have found looking under it and scraping the fuzz and stuff that has collected helps. This is if it is not a lazer mouse.

Best Answer

1. its plugged incorrectly. 2. it ran out of batteries . 3. you need to install a driver.4.there s a hardware conflict or worse.

Best Answer