The mouse gets a bunch of cra-p on it after a period of use. I have found looking under it and scraping the fuzz and stuff that has collected helps. This is if it is not a lazer mouse.

Best Answer

If the Democrats would stop offering 126 weeks of unemployment, then your mouse would be forced to find a job and go back to work.... I blame Obama for your mouse beung so lazy...<br />
oh, and hi BTW

Best Answer

I used to sometimes have problems with my mouse, in the end I replaced on keyboard and mouse to a wireless one, so no wire would keep getting tangled up.

Best Answer

If you've tried all the usual fixes unplug all your usb devices, reboot the computer with them unplugged, shut it down, plug them all back in again, and see if that works.

Best Answer

1. its plugged incorrectly. 2. it ran out of batteries . 3. you need to install a driver.4.there s a hardware conflict or worse.

Best Answer

Wulihuron has the best answer so far! Or, it may be that your mouse has taken a crap and it's time to get a new one!

Best Answer