mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 17 Answers Nov 17, 2010

cherry blossoms

Best Answer

An old german lady i used to visit once showed me an eidelweiss her brother had given her when she was a little girl before the war - he had climbed high up the mountain and brought it back for her. <br />
The petals look like someone carefully cut them out of felt and constructed it with the greatest of care. <br />
And what a world of memory in a single flower.

Best Answer

Don't know -- they grow wide, little tiny flowers on a plants that grow about 2 feet tall, the most incredible blue.

Best Answer

Sunflower.

Best Answer

tulips

Best Answer

Old fashioned Jonquils,..the ones that unfold mid-late winter and smell the most beautiful soft fragrance of all.<br />
Yes...Jonquils

Best Answer

Roses..since i was a little girl..lying in my grandmothers garden..breathing in their scent on a summer's day

Best Answer

Carnation

Best Answer

birds of paradise they make me smile

Best Answer

Serious answer..dendelion

Best Answer

I like lillys and tulips for their bright color but they only bloom for a few days so not sure, roses are nice because they come in so many colors and you can cook with the petals they have a kind of artichoke heart flavor.

Best Answer

serious answer.de flower

Best Answer

Carnations

Best Answer

ROSE.

Best Answer

Tulips.

Best Answer