mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 17 Answers Nov 17, 2010

cherry blossoms

Best Answer

An old german lady i used to visit once showed me an eidelweiss her brother had given her when she was a little girl before the war - he had climbed high up the mountain and brought it back for her.

The petals look like someone carefully cut them out of felt and constructed it with the greatest of care.

And what a world of memory in a single flower.

Best Answer

Don't know -- they grow wide, little tiny flowers on a plants that grow about 2 feet tall, the most incredible blue.

Best Answer

Sunflower.

Best Answer

tulips

Best Answer

Old fashioned Jonquils,..the ones that unfold mid-late winter and smell the most beautiful soft fragrance of all.

Yes...Jonquils

Best Answer

Roses..since i was a little girl..lying in my grandmothers garden..breathing in their scent on a summer's day

Best Answer

Carnation

Best Answer

birds of paradise they make me smile

Best Answer

Serious answer..dendelion

Best Answer

I like lillys and tulips for their bright color but they only bloom for a few days so not sure, roses are nice because they come in so many colors and you can cook with the petals they have a kind of artichoke heart flavor.

Best Answer

serious answer.de flower

Best Answer

Carnations

Best Answer

ROSE.

Best Answer

Tulips.

Best Answer