Well chocolate is sinfully delicious and that's a good enough reason for me :) Already had some Sees tonight.

Best Answer

I know but it is an everday thing for me right now has been for the past 2 weeks just chocolate...ask what I have had today and I will tell you chocolate hahah true...

Best Answer

Endorphins and caffeine addiction.

Best Answer

I am not addicted to caffeine though that is the funny thing..I rarely drink pop at all I only drink decaf coffee and water..and I drink vodka a few times on the weekends...

Best Answer

When I was younger, I felt PMS and chocolate cravings went together. My Dr suggested eating more nuts, lol, instead of chocolate and it really helped keep my bitchiness down to a tolerable level, well, for me at least hehehe

Best Answer

According to Italian researchers, women who eat chocolate regularly have a better sex life than those who deny themselves the treat. Those consuming the sugary snack had the highest levels of desire, arousal and satisfaction from sex.

Best Answer

just like i crave for ur sweet lips baby. that addiction baby.

Best Answer