reubles reubles 31-35, M 7 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

maybe she was born that way

Best Answer

haha yeah

Best Answer

She asked the devil to make her famous--just like all celebrities, all wealthy and all and extraordinarily beautiful people.

Best Answer

tht makes alot of sense ,lol in tht case ima sell my soul to the devil right now

Best Answer

Can I have your autograph first?

Best Answer

I'm not really a fan nor do I listen to her music, but as a non-fan I have to say I think she is immensely talented at singing catchy songs that appeal to the masses. <br />
Then she has her outrageous outfits which bring even more attention to her. <br />
I guess people asked the same question about Madonna in the 80s.

Best Answer

hard work and the fact tht shes different most likely, just the fact tht your mind was on her enough to ask this question shows shes doin something right ,shes stil relevant

Best Answer

nonono,she wasn't on my mind, i was listening to the radio and one of her songs came on. i nearly threw my stereo remote at the receiver.

Best Answer

Shes actually extremely talented. She was writing music for other stars and one day, shenjust decided she could to the front end of the business better.

Best Answer