There are no words to describe it. Its a much bigger love than any you have felt before as soon as they put that tiny little newborn with their little fingers and toes into your arms. Nothing like it in the world. You would die for them.

Best Answer

awww.

Best Answer

I don't think I can add anything to that!

Best Answer

Even if you dont love kids normally, you would love yours very much. Its just once they come. Think when a kid comes say dad, I love you....and smiles...what else you can offer....showers of love.<br />
Right?

Best Answer

You love your own children unconditionally, its like a love you have never known before. Its amazing. The best thing I ever did was have a child. I love him sooooo soooo much.

Best Answer

You would be like a love machine to them.

Best Answer

That's very sweet! &lt;3

Best Answer

probably even more - yet sometimes it's easier to love from a distance - for we rarely have to be the bad guy or deal with the dirty work - i'm not a parent but I have experience with children

Best Answer

LOL you are completely right! I can see what you are talking about it is much easier to be an aunt or an uncle even though I believe that not being their mum it doesn't mean that I shouldn't direct them towards the right, I think it is also my responsibility to do some of the "dirty work" lol

Best Answer

A lot, I guess. Do you love your sis much too?

Best Answer

Of course so much! &lt;3 I have two good sisters, they both have children and I adore their kids but one of them her twins are only a couple of months old so I haven’t got to know them well yet lol but the others I just love them so much!!!! Makes me wonder!

Best Answer

Don't tell your sisters, but you will be their favorite Auntie.<br />
As for your question: No one will love your kids more than you, and you still get to be the favorite Auntie.

Best Answer