LittleRedShoes LittleRedShoes 31-35 10 Answers Feb 24, 2012

Probably because guys who write those kind of Q's have made themselves blind :-P <br />
I don't like it either but hey I can release my inner ***** on the sad bastards lol

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Amen Gem!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Well plenty there to keep you occupied today :)

Best Answer

Me too! It is strange! Usually EP automatically moves those I think? Maybe they're on lunch break...

Best Answer

Depends on the words they use and how many flags they get i think :-)

Best Answer

I know its usually down to certain words or the asker choosing mature topic. I mean seriously how can the words wife and wee get sent to mature yet the questions on here tonight have just sailed through

Best Answer

Haha Exactly! Let's just flag the guy!

Best Answer

Have been. Think there are 2 at it tonight or 1 with 2 user names

Best Answer

Me neither! I'm not a bigot but I like to be able to choose what to read and when

Best Answer

Exactly. It doesnt bother me that there is a mature section here on EP. I think it is a good thing because they can talk to like minded people and I can just stay away from it.

Best Answer

OH NOES RUN AND HIDE!!!

Best Answer

I have to cover my poor eyes so they wont be corrupted by the immoral filth :)

Best Answer

I am glad to know i'm not the only one who doesn't like them - i thought i was maybe being overly sensitive about it

Best Answer

Don't worry its not just you. Think quite a few have got annoyed by it. Especially those of us that have had perfectly innocent questions bounced into the mature questions for use of words like wife and wee. All you can do is flag the question as adult and hope for the best

Best Answer

thank you for reminding me that i can flag them - that had totally slipped my mind

Best Answer

I hear you ...I think it is because when they post in the mature section they are not getting replies or very very few...but yes they should just keep the mature topics in line with that section of EP....

Best Answer

I like that mature subjects are usually in mature section. There are kids here on Q&amp;A. Its just not right

Best Answer