I'm not a die hard fan or anything but I think it's stupid that people hate celebrities just because it is trendy.
joxxxjo joxxxjo 22-25, F 21 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Cause he's an agrivating weenie.

Best Answer

People don't hate celebrities because it is "trendy" or "cool" people hate celebrities because some celebrities are fuckaroonies. Lol

Best Answer

Justin is a good kid trying to make his way in the world as best he can..Many fans get a real kick out of it..So why don't you find an ACTUAL "fuckaroon" and pick on them ?? Or would that be too challenging and perhaps dangerous ??

Best Answer

I see you're a storm-chaser. I love storm-chasers! Lol, to bad a twisters coming, to suck you and your team up. Lol

Best Answer

ok first off, i dont hate on him cause he what you call trendy, i dont hate on anyone. what i do not like is all these tweens fucken have there head ups dudes ***. do you actualy think if anyone of his belibers or what eva you call your self, was on fire he would even waste an once off **** on you? realy? his style is from styleist, his music is not good. ooh he has talent. theres this new invention that can make someone who sounds like ****, sound wonderfull. wow. only thing i respect dude for is helping children with disabilitys. and that is even a publicity stunt. lasty if you get to go on and on about how you like him, i have the same right to voice my opinion.

Best Answer

i dont like justin bieber music, hes not that great, and all the attention on kinda ok talent is sickening. i hate more the fact that all theese tweens. and since when is it cool to hate someone? people can dislike someone, and have there own reasons, like in 2 years hes gonna be a has been and he sucks at the music he does. but he will have a huge head thinking he's the ****. i cant belive im bored enough to even be answering this question. put that energy toward something productive.

Best Answer

hard to make sense of all that..If justin is so lacking in talent,.then why don't you show us how its done ??

Best Answer

My main point here is that he is doing no harm..He has many young fans that at least have a positive role model..
Whereas you hateful weak-minded people are the worst example i could imagine..Just wait until you are faced with a hate worse than your own..Then you will see what my point is..Bitchy little school girl attitudes will get you nowhere.

Best Answer

Stuff happened when i was 10...So yes,.i admit you have some points..I will try to calm down now..Its not like JB would care,.so i guess i can just forget it as well..Thx. HellGreen for making some valid points which do have a basis in fact.

Best Answer

come to my house and ill show you talent. and its hard to make sense of you kissing his ***. so if i start talking about the music i like and you hate on it. you gonna show me how you can rap and kick rymes the way i like. to you i say go **** yourself. i promise you beiber will never do you so you might as well do you. make sense of that. how about some ************* originality?

Best Answer

@ hellgreen make me shut up. your real tuff sittin behind your little computer screen. if we ever came face to face though, i know for a fact you would not be telling me to stfu. your a **** who feels cool cause you can act like your hard . suck a ****. maybe youll be less of a ***** *** looser. you ****** with the wrong person. unlike you i can hol my own and would wreck you. you prob dont evn leave the house, cause then you dont have your ugly pic and screen to hide behind. and what does noob..... mean is that 'cool ****' talk. i dont even know you and yet i want to kick your teeth in. but i can always dream. why dont you get of e.p. and lay down like the ***** *** nobody you are. k go **** yourself, cause no one else is gonna get that close. maybe you can take the stick out your ***. well im done shittin on you. **** off

Best Answer

hellgreen im sure your gonna tag this cause you blocked me before i even said **** to you. one more *****. go to hell greeen

Best Answer

Look people have their own opinions like i dont like him either i mean he goes against his songs. I still to better bands like botdf, bvb and other bands but i can tell u one thing leave my hell alone oh and rob zombie is better then him

Best Answer

As HellGreen said that was just his opinion so i dont think he meant harm to anyone and He is a nice person to have as a friend.

Best Answer

yeah ya did ******. and so did morningduush, your man for 5 years. wow and if he has a pic of a femeale then thats not him so i was obv talking about his comments. and do you honestly think i care YOU think im ugly? and yeah i do want i monster **** in my **** thats why ive got a husband that would put your little worm to shame. this all started cause hellgreen wanted to keep running his cake hole. and this is allll over ******* justin bieber. lol anything else you need to be schooled on *****?

Best Answer

ok im done with you and your man. I was gonna try to add you cause i liked your comment, but your page said THIS PERSON BLOCKED YOU. I no longer care cause i saw your real self. but dont lie, one more tacky thing to add to your life. and morningduush thanks for your point of veiw. dont care, but everyone gets there own.

Best Answer

Well I believe the main reason why people don't like him is because he really isn't that musically talented, and he hasn't really ever made a good song. Plus the fact that he is more feminine than a homosexual doesn't do him any favors either.

Best Answer

I totally agree with the question..I think people are often trying to be the wise-crack,.and often end up as just another plumbers crack..<br />
People like to form packs against some random person,.just so they can feel safety in numbers,.which is a bit weak..<br />
Sometimes ,.sure,.theres humour,..like in the kangaroos comment,..but too often its just nasty people trying to pretend to be cool..<br />
Some of the knockers would actually make better targets since they offer not much.<br />
But then again,.they're not famous ,despite wishing they were.<br />
But that would take effort or talent.

Best Answer

very well said! thank you!

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be so funny if you witnessed Justin Bieber being sucked up by a twister? Thats you all over, a twister-loving storm-nutter.

Best Answer

seriously? just cause you think something is trendy. does not make it fact. who the hell are you to to say what can and cant be said. and if i voice my opinion, im trying to be cool? and there not random peeps if they put themselves in the spot lihgt. i have freinds, do not want to be famous and do not want bibers life. so your comments are way off. stick to what it looks like you do best kiss *** and follow the 'cool' people. freedom of speech is a little thing we have, so we can voice differences. does not mean you want to be what you hate, i hate hitler, do i want to be him? no. you sound so dumb to me. ughhhh

Best Answer

wait...who are you talking to? me?

Best Answer

Don't hate him per se. Not my genre is all

Best Answer

Also like:)

Best Answer

Well, he said "rape happens for a reason" so obviously there's an issue there. <br />
Then he had to go and say that he hoped Anne Frank would have been a Belieber. That's a really emotional place, he could have made some comment about how horrible it must have been for her but no, his own ego was too important. <br />
He pissed in a mop bucket, meaning that the worker would have to stay longer to sanitize it.<br />
He behaves like a spoiled 3-year-old.<br />
He compared himself to Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain. Like no, that's not a thing that is done. You don't compare yourself to other musical rockstars, you wait for others to do that.<br />
He criticized heavy metal, including Metallica and stuff, and those who listen to it. Like no, you don't criticize that, it's not a thing.<br />
I agree that disliking him just to dislike him is wrong, or if you don't like him because you hate his music or you don't like his voice or whatever. But there are dozens of legit reasons to actually hate Justin Bieber.

Best Answer

I don't hate Justin beiber specifically I hate the mass majority of the pop industry, his music just so happens to blend in with the crowd of what I hate. And the memes making fun of him are funny.

Best Answer

May be jealous.

Best Answer

Some people just take pleasure in being haters,they're a dime a dozen,it's ok to have differing likes and dislikes but many seem to get off putting stuff they don't like down,To hell with their hateful opinions,Luckily though we live in a free society so we must put up with these haters and other undesirables.Caring what these people say is a waste of time.thanks for the question.

Best Answer

I don't do things because they are cool to do ... I'm not a sheeple, never have been and never will be. I dislike all corporate made junk like what the music and film industry puts out. There's no thought that goes into it, find a person who can make the little girls scream (or in some cases the little boys scream too) put some words to a hypnotic beat and it's a combination that is guaranteed to bring in millions of dollars to the greedy. I prefer my entertainment to have some substance behind it, something I won't mind listening too long after the hype surrounding them has gone ... tell me when is the last time anybody has heard a New Kids On The Block tune on the radio or for that matter a Debbie Gibson song. Yeah teen idols have always been around, but I think a person will continue hearing Ricky Nelson and Donny Osmond songs being played long after the likes of the Bieber's of the world are taking their final dirt naps.

Best Answer

Me and my friends were talking about that and we said that if he jumped off a bridge all his fans would follow and down goes that population

Best Answer

I hate that everyone keeps talking about him, it seems like his haters do a better job at keeping him in my radar than anyone else! Just let him fade into obscurity already.

Best Answer

i dont think any amount of hateing will stop him from dropping off the map.

Best Answer

Well, there are actually a lot of reasons, he spit on his fans, he wears his pants like he crapped in them, disrespectful towards everyone around him, made his bodyguards carry him up the great wall of China, He is immature, and the list can literally go on forever, but those are SOME of the MAIN reasons I do not like Justin Bieber.

Best Answer