tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Religion

Well I have died and come back but not for long so I didn't take the "journey" but I can tell you for me I was in a state of euphoria, I was weightless, I did see the bright light, and I was given a choice as to whether or not I wanted to come back.

Best Answer

No! There is no after-life or God. If there was a Heaven we would all surely be committing suicide, given that the profit world-wide society is a Hell for the majority of its inhabitants. I fully de-repressed myself, some years ago, and I now fully experience my brain(mind), body and senses. When you fully experience your total self; you are not alienated from others and you live without illusions. The God delusion is the biggest, for people who fear real Freedom, fear isolation, fear separation and Death! Sorry folks!

Best Answer

The way ur eyes are limited to preceve the world around u leaves the possibility for other dimentions to exist all around u. We are after all made up of matter and matter never ceases to exist just changes from one state to another.

Best Answer

deep sleep state..

Best Answer

Proof is a very subjective term.

Best Answer

Nowhere and not really.

Best Answer