tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Religion

Well I have died and come back but not for long so I didn't take the "journey" but I can tell you for me I was in a state of euphoria, I was weightless, I did see the bright light, and I was given a choice as to whether or not I wanted to come back.

Best Answer

No! There is no after-life or God. If there was a Heaven we would all surely be committing suicide, given that the profit world-wide society is a Hell for the majority of its inhabitants. I fully de-repressed myself, some years ago, and I now fully experience my brain(mind), body and senses. When you fully experience your total self; you are not alienated from others and you live without illusions. The God delusion is the biggest, for people who fear real Freedom, fear isolation, fear separation and Death! Sorry folks!

Best Answer

How sad

Best Answer

The way ur eyes are limited to preceve the world around u leaves the possibility for other dimentions to exist all around u. We are after all made up of matter and matter never ceases to exist just changes from one state to another.

Best Answer

deep sleep state..

Best Answer

There are lots of people who died and were resuscitated who tell of an afterlife,

Read up on after death experience.

Best Answer

Yes. There are some such stories on EP and nderf.com has over 3,000 stories. I particularly like the youtube stories of the athiests who got to experience hell.

Best Answer

Me to

Best Answer

Brains tend to go haywire whenever a serious situation comes up. If I had a dream their was no god, no one would accept that as proof, which they shouldn't, BUT if I almost die or die and basically have a dream like dream that can not be verified to of even happened, that makes it proof? Yeah...

Best Answer

some people were pronounced dead or dead for an hour or so, but have been brought back or sent back.
Why do people struggle with this when it is probably true.

Best Answer

So does your god make mistakes then? How could one end up in heaven or hell on accident? How could one escape hell when judgment is final? Let me guess, all part of his ultimate plan, right? Silly.

Best Answer

My God does not make mistakes ,your does.
Who said judgment happens straight away ?
God can do what he wishes and nature does what he wishes,and hospitals have machines to re,start hearts.
You should be glad he is trying to save your worthless sorry a$$.

Best Answer

Proof is a very subjective term.

Best Answer

Nowhere and not really.

Best Answer