I'm guessing Starbucks--they seem like that type.

Best Answer

They do!

Best Answer

I saw the video.

Best Answer

on facebook

Best Answer

I don't think they have hardly any staff - and that's actually part of the problem. They don't really investiage or take any personal interest in the activity - they just shrug it off and collect the ad revenue. So if you have a problem with people flagging you just because they don't like or, or something similar, EP isn't any real help - they don't want to get involved. That'd be too much like work, I guess.

Best Answer

So they just have enough staff to ban cats but they don't have staff to handle our complaints over banning those cats?! How stupid!

Best Answer

lurking seeing who else they can ban for no fukkin reason

Best Answer

My guess is that his account is suspended. Happened to me about 10 times as well as some deletions and there were no revolutions lol.

Best Answer

lol next time they ban you we will riot

Best Answer

Their here , You just can't see them if they don't want you to , take note : No Status Icon , little green man .

Best Answer

Not sure if that's better or worse.

Best Answer

It's called keeping a low / Private profile Ernie , Now ya see me , Now ya don't

Best Answer

At the EP bar.

Best Answer

hungover

Best Answer