i have been blocked too, the only way to get even , is to block them back, always makes me feel better

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHH me too

Best Answer

you should be glad they did...it wasn't worthed knowing them to begin with.<br />
If someone blocks you, block them back.

Best Answer

Will do! :P

Best Answer

some people are judgmental mingers

Best Answer

thats different tho. both cases. The asker stated she doesnt know who they are. Never ran into them so why is she blocked? thats why i answered in the way that i did. Obviously if you're running into the haters you'd want to block them

Best Answer

Oh I remember why you blocked me, but I didn't even care to block you back!

Best Answer

who? i didnt block u. You mean Icy?

Best Answer

Yup lol

Best Answer

lol Icy is cool tho. He's just...... a hot headed new yorker

Best Answer

Some people consider me a hater because I disagree with them!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

mistaken identity

Best Answer

I have blocked people for a good reason; I've also had people mention I blocked them, but the *only* people I blocked were those who had me blocked. It's either a case of people forgetting they blocked me or EP doing its usual glitchya, buggy worst. In either case, the blame has landed on my shoulders. Does that make it judgemental in reverse by mistake? Whatever; apparently it's my fault in any case<br />
~F~

Best Answer

dear frnd why u care for them so much?leave it just think something wents wrong wth them.

Best Answer

If you don't them why care?

Best Answer