honeylove21 honeylove21 26-30, F 17 Answers Apr 20, 2013 in Quizzes

...if there is no God, then how would you find out after you die...?

Best Answer

ur right... i think that question clearly,,,lol

Best Answer

* I didn't think it clearly

Best Answer

It is the great irony... if the atheists are correct, then the theists will never know.

Best Answer

Badass. God is all knowing he foresaw me doing this and approves of my awesome life.

Best Answer

I'm thinking the Pope is holy and a badass I want to go where he's going

Best Answer

Well if there is no god, you'll probably never find out about it.

Best Answer

I'd rather live life holy and find out that there is a God who loves me and who sent His Son to live and die for me with the world's sins on Himself so that we can have eternal life if we choose Him over the world, than to live believing that the devil is my frienmd and that there is no heaven and hell, nor a God who loves me unconditionallym then spend eternity in hell because I chose to ignore that God exists for my eternal good.

Best Answer

If you die and there isn't you won't know. However the other way, not so good.

Best Answer

I believe it and i know about it so am not want to live like a holy girl

Best Answer

This is not really a logical question as if God doesn't exist you will not know that after you die having lived a good life and if you live a bad *** life you suffer to much in this life.

Best Answer

Resolved; but hope my response will show.

You need to read what you wrote again. As a non-believer you feel you can die and see that there is something. How else can one be able to see beyond death but through resurrection?

Holy Men do not live their lives for what comes after death. They live for the NOW because they feel they should. It's a part of their being and existence.

Best Answer

I believe there is a god, but not the god of the bible. And to answer your question, I would rather live a meaningful, bountiful and exciting life only to die and discover that god is around me and inside of me.

Best Answer

holy then die & find out there's no God

Best Answer