I have had you all unblocked since the start of the year.I will name no names however it would be wonderful,fabulous to have the blocks lifted.With all my heart I thank this community who have helped me so much through a personal crisis. Peace,love,light and blessings. garvan.
garvan garvan 46-50, M 11 Answers Apr 18, 2012

I have been gone for a long time, garvan, and I don't know what happened. I'm saying a prayer for you right now.

Best Answer

Thank you my dear friend.

Best Answer

from one ep volunteer to another , whatever your going through , my thoughts prayers and support go out to you ~ stay strong and keep positive ! god bless you ! .......................Peter

Best Answer

Peter,thank you,so many kind and generous people here :-)

Best Answer

What more can you do...you have reached out the hand of friendship. Their loss! Hope your life is a happier one :)

Best Answer

I can do no more,several of them are good people who have simply lost track.I would welcome anyone back with open arms.

Best Answer

aww thats sad, i hope they see your post and realise what a genuine guy you are :)

Best Answer

lol. some ppl only like to hear what they want to hear garv.... i worry more about my earwax then block kings

Best Answer

I like your style,thank you.

Best Answer

Whatever your personal crisis is, my prayers are with you and your loved ones. Stay strong.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Good to have you back around I hope things are much better with you...

Best Answer

Yes,indeed they are,thank you,I believe you were the volunteer who welcomed me here two years ago :-)

Best Answer

I was and here I am again...

Best Answer

It's hard to believe two years have passed since you welcomed me.Take good care of yourself :-)

Best Answer

Garvan be careful of one person who is a racist person and who is very stupid

Best Answer

Cheers mate.

Best Answer

I tried something similiar at Christmas- got 1 to unblock me out of Lord knows how many! But occasionally if I'm on a thread and I recognize someone who has me blocked I will, if I can, in a reply reach out and I have had some positive results. Bravo Garvan- Put it out there- Godspeed

Best Answer

Sorry I haven't been around. Hope that all is well with you, now.

Best Answer

Cheers for that.

Best Answer