normal..... and it is to make other people happy and to make other people...subdue the world.

Best Answer

This happens to me from time to time. Randomly, it's as if I just woke up from a dream. Like I am seeing things for the first time. I don't think I would call it normal.<br />
sometimes I feel Like I'm about to have a Reality Breakthrough. When this happens I try to hold on to it, see where it leads, but it soon fades.

Best Answer

NEVER stop thinking. just keep on doing the next right thing. You are young and the answers will come eventually. It is very normal...You are wonderful..

Best Answer

I think about that all the time... What I do about it, is I absorb myself in a bunch of different things. Find as many things you can to love and hope for the best. One day, when you're old you'll look back and see your purpose. But right now, we're young and we can't see it.

Best Answer