StillRadioactive StillRadioactive 22-25, M 6 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Singledom

she will come definitely...

Best Answer

Attracted to you, or the yellow-green glow of radioactivity.

If they told you that they can't be to happy in their current relationship(s). You might want to be a little more aggressive.

Best Answer

First: the glow is usually a pale blue, though it can sometimes be purplish. It's called Cherenkov radiation.
Second: one of them has, two of them haven't. The one that has told me that - strangely enough - is the one that I would actually want to be in a relationship with... I told her that I refused to be "the other man" but that I'm very attracted to her, and would make a move if she were to end her current relationship... and yet, we're talking for about 8 hours per day, I'm pretty sure she's hiding it from him and everyone who knows him, and she comes to me when they have problems... but she's still with him.

Best Answer

For what it's worth, I wouldn't go near her. If she's hiding it from him and everyone who knows him, that's what she's capable of. BEWARE.

Best Answer

People who call me attractive: taken women, lesbians.

Best Answer