Waiting for marriage is the correct way and helps to build stronger deeper more harmonious marriages.

Best Answer

do i count as i child? lol i want to answer anyway, i think it depends on the person and how they feel about someone. If you met someone and you trusted them and if your ready and comfortable then there's no reason why you cant have sex if you want to, but i think that its fine to wait till marriage because by then you will fully trust your partner :)

Best Answer

Are you above 21? If not then get outta here NOW! :P - good answer! :)

Best Answer

I think you have to try before you buy lol, but I wish I'd been alot more selective over who I did before my Husband, feel abit like I gave away something of value to those who didn't deserve it.

Best Answer

Would you buy shoes if you did not know if they fit........poonani is the same way,got to know if it fits.

Best Answer

sex should be fine before, during and after marriage.<br />
as long as the parties to the activity are consenting people of legal age.

Best Answer

Before marriage as long as both parties are responsible about it. <br />
Face it, its fun and enjoyable act, no reason to create drama just to wait.

Best Answer

I don't think there is a correct answer. I personally needed to sew my wild oats before I could have ever settled down with the right one. However there are times when I wish that me and my boyfriend were virgins again, so that when we did get married the sex thing would be new. But that bird has long since flown. I think that within the context of real life it is almost impossible to wait for marriage.

Best Answer

It really is a moot point if you wait or not. so many people marry and then divorce that it has no meaning unless you live in 1901,Also we understand how pregnancy happens now so that's no problem there,now how about religious ob<x>jections, unless you think that a divine being is interested in what you do in private and will disapprove if you should use your genitalia for the purpose they are made for then do not do it,but if you are a normal person who see through the controlling b.s of the shaman with the bells and smells,what's the problem?

Best Answer

It is what feels right for you. Using the shoes analogy, trying on the shoe to see if it fits isn't doesn't necessarily tell you anything. It may feel great in the store and pinch at home. Or it might be a little tight in the store, but eventually fit perfect. <br />
In studies of couples and s*x, they have found it very common for the man to find the s*x less satisfying after marriage and for the woman to find it more satisfying. They also found that there was a sharp drop in the frequency of s*x after marriage; usually instituted by the women. A lot of the change is attributed to the man and woman switching from the role of lovers to the "serious" role of husband and wife. <br />
As you follow s*xual patterns of couples through there lives, there are continual changes. S*x before marriage is not a reliable indicator of what you will have. Good luck.

Best Answer

i do not think about it.because it happen

Best Answer

Actually, I'd like to know how my wife was in bed before I committed in marriage.

Best Answer