Just my thoughts, don't mean to answer for anybody else. Sex with a stranger or someone you just met- good. Sex with a friend or someone you've know for awhile- better. Sex with the one you love- incredible, fireworks going off, the ultimate. We're two months away from our 30th wedding anniversary and still can't keep our hands off each other. Our time together under the sheets is usually give and take, I try to please her and she tries to please me. But it's not always about "making love" Sometimes she wants me to bend her over the chair, be a cave man and just take her as hard and as I can.

Best Answer

you, sir, have what i have longed for. it has been a very very very long time since i have had sex. people tell me to just go out and find someone and get laid. no thanks. i have and it is not what i want. i want what only time with someone can give. you and your wife are very blessed. in a world where people get married with divorce on the brain...cause, you know, it just might not work out....you are your wife are, sadly, the exception. i have never been married. i have given up on ever finding someone to stick around. i do not believe in mr/mrs right. i believe that marriage takes work and you don't just leave when it gets too hard. or becomes routine.
bravo to you two. :)

Best Answer

It's over-rated. My time is much better spent perfecting my rocking chair skills, bitching at my other half, and telling those damned kids to get off my lawn.

Best Answer

that's cause you is an old fart.

Best Answer

I don't deny that. But you're only a few years behind me, and you have kids (x4 multiplier for aging) so you're like my grandmother at this point. Love you!

Best Answer