I was 13 when I lost mine.......But I'm a dude.....I told my daughter she better wait until she's 20 at least,my son the same thing.

Best Answer

I don't care one way or the other, but i will say this i believe your sex life should be private not an open book. And if you want to have sex don't be so irresponsible as to get pregnant and then putting the burden on raising the child on your parents, or someone else. You want to ****, well ok but i don't want my taxes raising some dumb teenagers kids. **** but do it so it doesn't ruin your life and others..................Cheers

Best Answer

Approve! 18 is such an arbitrary number. It's no one's business unless someone's being harmed. Personally I think having sex at around 10-13 or earlier isn't something I'd be for especially if it's with a much older person, but I'm not for having the creepy laws that we have here either.

Best Answer

I waited until I was 18 and thought that was young enough for my first time.

Best Answer

Sex doesn't need any approval...

Best Answer

I understand the need for statutory laws but certainly there's nothing magic about the age of 18. I think people should wait until they are ready, but human nature being what it is; we almost always think we are ready before we probably are.

Best Answer

I'm not for Sex befor you're of age but it happens and I think you'd be better off waiting till you're ready not pressured into it

Best Answer

Well pairents arent always going to approve, but when i was 13 i had a boyfriend for 3 years so the fact i was with him so long my pairents didn't really mind because they knew he wasnt a typical lad nor was he a bad person, was really kind and careing so my pairents trusted him to stay over, he was the same age as me, it wasnt untill i was 14 though that we both had sex for the first time, after a year of being together, and we was both virgins, so it was good, both learning :) <br />
where as over 16 i dont think anyone should say what you should and shouldnt do, just do it safe!!

Best Answer

I don't understand the big hurry? Or the hormones to be blamed?

Best Answer

Dont approve, concentrate on other things in life at that age, sex will come be patient.

Best Answer

I don't approve or disapprove, it's not my judgment to make. Just be safe either way, and do it for the reasons that you think are true to yourself and in line with your principles.

Best Answer

I would have waited if I knew what I know now

Best Answer