Should there be sex before tieing the knot or explore each other at the honey moon and so on?.... OMG, When I say "after" I mean after a ceremony or whatever the legal marriage has occurred. Don't drown in a cup of water folks!! T.T Some answers made me cryyyyyy.
OutcastedDaughter OutcastedDaughter 22-25, F 148 Answers Aug 27, 2011

I believe that sex is sacred between a man and women, and if you are beginning a relationship, you should wait until you develop strong feelings and have long conversations. Call me old fashion, but my husband and I actually had the same beliefs, and we kind of made a pact with each other that we if we did sleep together that it was not just a one night stand and that we were planning on taking our relationship to the next level. And that we would not be with anyone else. It worked. We have been married for 15 years now, and noone has come between us. We believe that God is the center of relationship, and that has kept us strong. I try to install this into my children too, that sex is not just for fun, but for serious relationships and it is a serious responsibility to yourself and and your lover and future kids.

Best Answer

Wowww!!!!!!! I like this!

Best Answer

Denabob, this is beautiful, my friend!! <3

Best Answer

Here's to hoping that your still married& happy at retirement!

Best Answer

Who even needs marriage? It's just a religious tradition.

Best Answer

Who said you need marriage to be devoted? The piece of paper means nothing.

Best Answer

its more than a piece of paper ma'am, if you had any logic you'd know this (jeez i'm one to talk!)

Best Answer

Often it's a piece of paper that meens you no longer have to put out the effort you did while dating!

Best Answer

don't listen to them, it is a piece of damn paper that makes no difference if you don't care about it, like most piece of paper like it

Best Answer

Times change? stop living like it's the 1800s?

Best Answer

pff! I'm going to hell and I wanna, so are you cuz god doesn't see people anymore... I bet your chances are well gone after the divorce

Best Answer

I have done that, I live to do that so when I've had my 10 more years I can go to my Lucifer and he will cherish my soul... I believe in no Jesus and god has never seen me Ever cuz a ****** up dark soul like mine is nothing to his trophy shelf
A commitment to another is what matters, I have a commitment to my boyfriend, it matters the most and I don't want no god to touch it

Best Answer

I won't burn in hell, I have a deal with Lucifer not satan, I sacrifice for him and I've seen his love for my poor soul.. as you said nobody is worthy gods love and there is proof, he is sad cuz I'm happy with the thing who makes my ****** life worth while who just happens to be the most amazing boy there is

Best Answer

and yes satan is happy, cuz he's happy for me much unlike god

Best Answer

coming from you... Means nothing cuz you don't even know what HAPPY or FUN is so how can you know truly what SAD is

Best Answer

I like being raped IF I ask for it but I know what it is cuz I am happy with my boyfriend and living with all the restrains of christianity you will never know.. well maybe happy but never fun, ever

Best Answer

not real fun.. Now I only see how little you know about sex hah well might be true it caused how I like sex but I will always love when it's rough... you don't grow out of fetishes

Best Answer

when you get raped and ripped... you kinda have to... it's the best way to deal with things... But I said I Only like it when I asked for it... I still wouldn't like just anyone suddenly doing me, I don't want others to force me too.. it's different
and I'd say you're lucky almost not to be an addict like me.. you'd have trouble big time if so

Best Answer

Don't be childish. There is no design. Gods don't exist.

Best Answer

yes good 1

Best Answer

gee, i thought there were legal aspects to marriage as well..

Best Answer

disagree, that paper is a pretty meaningfull contract...

Best Answer

God does exist not Gods. So true.

Best Answer

Marriage has nothing to do with devotion. Sorry, but it means nothing to most people. Devotion can be accomplished with or without marriage. I'm not particularily for or against it. I'm just saying.

Best Answer

not marrying is only good for girls cause they control the sex which a man needs everyday from age of 14. If u dont marry, a man has to go on a hunt for good women everyday as you have so much airs and demands. Ultinmately man is suffered because of u bithces and u talk about equality? u r unfair and weak bithces only having one good thing that is body tht too loosing to junk food... u r no good

Best Answer

It's not a religious tradition. It's a social institution.

Best Answer

lol..you're funny.

Best Answer

if you claim something exists despite there being absolutely no evidence for it, it is very childish - the chances of god existing are probably about the same as unicorns.
it is childish. but unfortunately, due to religion STILL (in the 21st century, despite all the empirical evidence) being widely practiced, it's seen as acceptable. but if you look at it for what it is, it is incredibly childish - a belief in something with absolutely no evidence, stories made up to explain things that were - at the time - unexplainable, & to SCARE people into behaving themselves.

Best Answer

a 14 year old should have no control over the sex life of a grown man...& marriage (for most people) isn't centred around sex. men wont suffer - neanderthals that claim to be "men", & who haven't evolved the capacity to think beyond their biologies may, but who gives a **** about them?
& if you chase after "*******", you probably will suffer - why not go after decent women?

Best Answer

right

Best Answer

i aint getting married ever

Best Answer

Before, after and also during.

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ha ha U USa people do it before then cry after wards when having a baby and when ur husbands left u ,,,, wake up loook around ep confesssions and every stuff 80 percent womens have beeeen divorced because f having sex before and then they face circumstances after marraiges i just put a smily tooooo for u people like this one :D :D :D :D :D :D because u wouldnt listen to any one

Best Answer

You have a point, Rolex, but don't pin it on a certain culture of country. The USA? It's freedom that made us first power. Instability in relationships before / after marriage always exists. In more conservative countries and religions, they are forced to pretend that sex after marraige is good, or if they even love their partner.
The culture here is very different, for better or for worse, I don't know. But a good judgement for other people's character is a must to avoid unhappiness in relationships--before or after marriage.

Best Answer

You USA people? Thats a bit racist. Every culture has flaws, I doubt your culture is flawless... but thats another subject.

Best Answer

Yeah moral depravity is a worldwide disease, but it is really, really, REALLY< escpecially bad in the US. Though it should be known it's worse in Sweden, and prostitution and drugs are legal there. Makes me sad how no one believes in anything anymore or has concern for others anymore, everything is just selfish, brainless entertainment. But where are you from, Rolex?

Best Answer

&----Just WHOs defintion of "Moral Depravity" should we adhear to??

Best Answer

ek dum sahi hai boss

Best Answer

You better get it before . . . There is no after, don't believe the lies!

Best Answer

Fact.

Best Answer

All the more reason to never marry ;)

Best Answer

Wouldnt be more exciting to explore the other person right on the honey moon? i think honey moons are now more about a nice place and more of a vacation than the pleasure to discover each other :/

Best Answer

&-If your NOT sexually compatible--It's a little TOO Late!

Best Answer

and you would know? ha

Best Answer

why wait? mostly you stress around a lot before the wedding, how nice wouldn't it be if you already knew and going to your honey moon would just be to relax and enjoy each other like you know they want it, maybe try something more daring.. that would be my pick

Best Answer

If you can't commit to marriage, you are not commited to each other. And if you can't commit to each other, no way can you commit to children. Nor God.

Best Answer

I know plenty of never-to-be married couples that are strongly committed to each other. The thing is tho', it's so easy to get divorced nowadays, what does marriage mean anyway? In this throwaway society where people are disposable, to find anyone prepared to "commit for a lifetime" to one person that will grow and change over time... they'd both have to be nuts. If you're earning an income and are self-supporting, men become superfluous, and they are generally such stinky, lazy, single-minded, unemotional hard work, why would any woman want to commit to that for a lifetime?
Ah well, get married if you have to do that to wake up and smell the coffee. Then when you get divorced, go out and play. Its a huge world... too big to sit in a corner with some boring old fart man-thing stuck in his ways whatever they are.

Best Answer

right marriage sucks its like prison id rather be in prison lol

Best Answer

Then please explain for what reason are you married? I am married and we have intimate relations EVERY SINGLE DAY - oh and this is after 20+ years of marriage. Intimate relations are the glue that binds two people into one soul in a marriage.

Best Answer

Humans don't get good at anything without teachers& lots of practice except in very RARE cases--Bad sex makes for sexless marrages& miserable people(&_Lots of divorces)!

Best Answer

"Marriage" is a human invention, mostly used as a form of control by religitards trying to impose their bullshit on other people.

Sex is a naturally occurring way of propagating a species.

Isn't it funny how religious groups which are the most adamant about "no sex until marriage!" are some of the biggest sexual abusers in the world?

- catholics and their priests raping women, nuns and children

- islam and it's attitude towards rape as a tool of punishment

- mennonnites involved in rape and child abuse, not just recently

- mormons involved in polygamy and rape

- hindus and sikhs still expecting "dowries" despite being illegal, and aborting female foetuses

Etc. ad nausum. A full list of examples could fill a book.

.

Best Answer

As a christian who hates how christianity and the church has drifted away from the Biblle, Catholic priest have nothing to do with God at all. They are NOT God, and if they do horrible, despicable things such as raping, they are a sinful wretch who is going to hell. Christains don't think rape is acceptable, we hate it, and it's just that some priests don't. They are not a reflection of what we believe, they are a reflection of what THEY believe. The Bible says nowhere in the entire length of it that rape is okay. Nowhere. So it's not Christianity that's bad, it's Priests.

Best Answer

Agreed. Jesus was a fornicator. There is evidence that Mary was promised to him, not married. Also, he had children and marriage did not exist in those days. It was made law by Constantine around 300AD.

Best Answer

that's because the more they force themselves to deny their nature, the more they obsess over it...
i swear, religious people seem to be more obsessed with sex (be it heterosexual OR homosexual) than the average people!

Best Answer

after marriage.

Best Answer

Heyy!!! Yes! I think the same !! and Good morning!!

Best Answer

it's a personal choice..neither is wrong nor right.

Best Answer

Sex before matrriage is SO much like drinking a top class red wine without having first let it breatthe or smelling the boquet or tasting it.There are so many reasons for young people to 'drink in' the god given beauty of another youthful person while still getting to know the person better.Sex on first date must be the most stupid thing there is in the world,yet that is what Hollywood is advocating all the time.The Bible says we must guard our hearts above ALL things (Proverbs 4:23 ) and there are very important lessons in the twice repeated warnings in Songs on Solomon (2:7;3:5 and 8:4) But the people who do not know what to look for in this life will never notice it and just butcher they way clear driven by the animal instincts.

Best Answer

So right!

Best Answer

I have had a lot of stupid first dates but I must say I loved them all. I don't mind cellaring a grand cru red for twenty years but I think I will skip that wait when it come to sex.

Best Answer

I would advise before.

If you seriously think you are going to be with them long term.

You need to try things out.

Not all couples are compatible in the bedroom. Just because the equipment matches up. . . some people like. . . weird things, in the bedroom, which may not be your thing. Best find out before it's too late.

Best Answer

advice form a 36-40yr old...

Best Answer

good words

Best Answer

Wouldn't it suck to discover that your not sexually compatible with someone after you have already married them? or, discover that their impotent? besides, what if you dont meet mr. or mrs.right until way late in life, or even not at all? then you could wind up totally missing out on your sexual prime, or missing out all together. or, you get hit by a truck and die before you ever get to find out what sex feels like.

Best Answer

Amen! You have love and sex. There is nothing worse than people that are in a loveless marriage and people in a sexless marriage. Sorry waiting is pointless.

Best Answer

right im never getting married

Best Answer

why pay for the milk if the cow is free

Best Answer

Both; however, sex too soon in any relationship is not good for the relationship. Things take time.

Best Answer

In my traditional Catholic community sex definitely comes after marriage and I must observe the stability, happiness and longevity of these marriages as well as the large numbers of children. It is a formula that is good.

Best Answer

hey, I'm gay, I lost my virginity at age 6, I have a boyfriend and I hate kids ^^

Best Answer

Is that why I don't see you around in my part of the world?

Best Answer

in the dark hole who have dug yourself down in... yeah I couldn't go there, life is for living

Best Answer

how true, living in a whole must be ******

Best Answer

same here im strait i hate kids i lost my virginity at 12 to a beautiful woman .

Best Answer

Whatever the claimed benefits are of your experience, they do not in any way undermine or detract from the benefits of mine.

Best Answer

Did you know that fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. I fornicated before marriage but it caught up to me and I paid for my sins dearly so now I raise my children to wait until marriage, going for true love and self respect and peace of mind. How exciting it would be to wait until the honeymoon?

Best Answer

You have to go with what feels right for you and if bible advice feels right for you, then go with that. I prefer to stick with tangible proven evidence-based advice.

Best Answer

Now the scripture also says that I shouldn't say words like that but nowheres does it say that it can keep me from heaven but it does say that fornicators along with homosexuals and those who practice witchcraft they are all in the same boat, and God has proved enough scripture to me that I believe him

Best Answer

I reckon God is a figment of the human imagination. The bible is written by man to control man and the Hebrew & Greek originals are vastly different in translation. I also see religion as an exercise in social engineering. Jesus was a real person, but would be horrified to see how his teachings have been twisted. I don't trust religious fanatics. Sex has been around for as long as humans have been around. Marriage was invented by religion pretty recently on the scale of human development. Sex before marriage is a religious belief. What is marriage anyway? It's a legal agreement. You pay the state and a religious party to get married. You pay the state to get divorced. Olde school marital vows are pretty hectic and ridiculous in todays world. If people want to be together, they'll do it whether they are married or not. I would not invest my body in anyone that I didn't think I'd be with for a pretty long time... and I'd like to think that was forever, despite the realistic odds.

Best Answer

Would say before and after, but marriage should not be the dividing line ... It should be when you feel you are ready, and not pressured or coerced ...

Best Answer

Before. Too many people end up being sexually incompatible. It would seem critical to me that you try them out beforehand and get it going really well first, before marrying. Like a car. Would you buy one without driving it first? Would you buy a house if you had only seen the outside? Do you buy fruit that looks great on the outside without squeezing it first to see if it is not rotten on the inside?

Best Answer

How many times will someone risk "trying out"and discovering their incompatibility with their nth partner??..Until they discover they have HIV/ AIDS?? With all due respect...as "hard-core" as humans can get, we are not, nor anywhere like cars or houses. We are living beings created in the image and likeness of God (whether some may or may not believe in Him).
In the modern age that we live in, I think we should be wiser by not playing "trial-and-error" with our health...it is such a shame that ironically, through such trial-and-errors people end up feeling more like cars and houses...nothing more but just used up objects.

Best Answer

If you don't have it before the odds are it will be better after..

Best Answer

itll be the same

Best Answer

Wait till after marriage :)

Best Answer

What, you can't have sex during marriage now?

Best Answer

Hahahaha come on xD You know what i mean :p

Best Answer

course you can, just not with your spouse! :-P (LOL,,,J/K)

Best Answer

nice i ready jani

Best Answer

love you?my id is zaheeraa43@gmail.com

Best Answer

Best Answer

Definitely a lot more often before...

Best Answer

Because the world is moving on to become more free and respective

Best Answer

i wish...

Best Answer