You are a young man...Yes ! <br />
as long as you can make the experience comfortable for her.<br />
o.s. some women Crave this experience, are more easily aroused and climax easier. Also, they are unlikely to forget that you <br />
wanted them "then".

Best Answer

actually I am a woman.....wondering weather or not to ask for it during that time since im always wanting it...

Best Answer

If you want it, state your desire. If the guy is not willing to oblige, maybe you need to convince him why he should or change guy's.

Best Answer

My sincere Apology, Ms. But my opinion remains the same.

Best Answer

Never bothered me. Just more lube.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Hell yes I'll pound hard on a bloody wet ****! Let me know when you're bleeding?

Best Answer

Yes, it helps have a smooth period.

Best Answer

Oral until you have multiple orgasams. I like red wings.

Best Answer

It's no problem for me, except no oral.

Best Answer

Never bothered me. If she doesn't like it, then obviously no.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm a ******* animal and I don't give a ****. Love the feel of that warm ****, and something hormonal happens to my wife during her period that turns her into a shameless little ****-pig. She loves it too.<br />
Er .. no oral, though.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

yes, have done it and its lot more fun. A bit messy but fun for sure. Also helps her with pain!

Best Answer

yes please

Best Answer

My owner / wife has often told me to give her oral while she was having a period. I always obeyed and went down. She always seemed appreciative.

Best Answer