zapaky zapaky 18-21, M 27 Answers Jul 11, 2009

I wish! I got a hot cousin. I've always had a crush on him. But he's pretty straight.

Best Answer

Well I don't think it's normal in the sense that a lot of people do it. <br />
But it's not a bad thing. You can't really help the way you feel. I mean I'm in love with my cousin. And we've engaged in some sexual behaviors. And honestly, I've never felt better or more satisfied than when I'm with him.

Best Answer

Not normal in any way....they're FAMILY. YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH FAMILY. Period.

Best Answer

No not normal for 1st, 2nd or 3rd cousin. Yeah, it's normal for 4th, 5th, 6th cousin & etc...

Best Answer

Did you ever watch Young Frankenstein?

Best Answer

guyss , once i was sexualyy feeling my cousin when she was sleeping & that night she said she could'nt sleep,I want to hav ****** with her but how should i tell her the way i feel.<br />
tips!

Best Answer

usually u can marry your cousin..

Best Answer

I dont know cuz never try that before...but i have a very handsome cousin nothing wrong to try someday right...

Best Answer

Ha uh well techniqually its not normal but its to be attracted to a hot body so hey...no kids and its free game I say :)

Best Answer

Only in the back woods.

Best Answer

depends on where your born and the customs

Best Answer

it is legal.in britain.so i do not know about america.here in britain.you can be married and have children.with your first cousin but i think it is more about what both familys will think.

Best Answer

I'm in complete agreement with, mysplitpersonality, msp, said it all really, i believe it's ok with you're first cousin, but not your, second, third forth, and so on,. <br />
It would be like going with a ''brother'' to me! nah!!! <br />
In my opinion, in answer to your question, no i don't think it is ''normal''

Best Answer

I read your confession about sex with your mom..that's a No No too..geez..

Best Answer

Now hold off just a minute... Is this cousin good in bed? I mean why would you waste playing if not right. *giggles*<br />
I think it depends on what level their cousin status is. If just by marriage then wy not, if a 1st cousin, well I'm not gonna judge but please use a condom 'cause mixin' DNA that close just don't turn out right.

Best Answer

just dont do it.....

Best Answer

not in my book.

Best Answer

Not unheard of, by any means, although most people would frown on the idea. This is really a reproductive issue first and a social issue second. If you can deal with those two issues, you have my blessing.

Best Answer

Not very normal in most societies. Not exactly unusual though in remote communities, it sounds like.<br />
I can't see anything wrong with it if you don't intend to have children. Could cos some problems if yr family finds out though.

Best Answer

NO ewww NOOOOO

Best Answer