I am in love with a girl. We both worked in the same company. Later, we got into relationship. She knows me very closely. My parents din't have any issues. I left it on my gf to convince her parents. She used to say I am trying but they're not getting agree. Her mom spoke to me and said it's not going to work out as they don't prefer Inter-cast marriage. Suddenly, she also gave up the hope. I felt very bad. Becoz she didn't even allow me to meet her parents. She said they found an another guy for her and that guy calls her but she doesn't shows any interest but speaks because her parents want. She said i can't go against my parents becoz they did alot for me. Few days before by chance i saw msgs in her phone "c u in dreams", "I love you" which she sent to that guy. When she came to know that I have read the message, she cried a lot and said i was helpless. I had no other option. Shall I now contact her parents/fiance and show them our uncensored pictures and explain everything?
varun2014 varun2014 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 8 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

You are blackmailing her. What will it achieve if you do show these uncensored pictures to her parents and finance?

let me tell you, you will lose everyone's respect and trust-especially hers.

Be patient, if its meant to be, then things will fall in to place.

Best Answer

I am not blackmailing her. It really hurts when you put your faith in someone and they betray you. I will not be able to accept anyone now, but when I see that right after one month she started saying "I am dancing in your love", "I love you", "Please never leave me", on top of that claiming me parallely that I am still trying and very frustrated that it's not working. :(

Best Answer

I think you need to evaluate your relationship. If she is giving you 'false hope', and playing with you emotions then its not fair on you

Best Answer

From her texts, it seems like she changed her mind about this new guy. You should talk to her and ask her about her feelings for you and if it's enough motivation to persuade her parents. However, if the answer is no, let her go, man, the battle is too hard for just one person (you). Just walk out of her life, you don't need to show the pics to her parents, it's no longer your concern. I know it's easier said than done but time heals almost everything. Good luck.

Best Answer

It's very ungentlemanly for u to do such thing. Do u think by showing them the pictures her parents will approve of you? High chance they will reject u more. You are just going to do more harm than good. Think of other things that you can prove to her parents your love for their daughter. Do it the right way.

Best Answer

Hahahaha send the uncensored pictures.

Best Answer

Uncensored pictures of what? What would that achieve?

Best Answer

She just told her parents that there is a guy i like, we works in the same company, please consider. They don't know the reality that till what level our relationship has gone. They are just under impression that we are friends and wanted to get marry that is the reason it was very easy for them to find a guy for her and now she is happily marrying that guy, which is killing me.

Best Answer

Too much info. to wade through.

Best Answer