onomatopoeiaCA onomatopoeiaCA 41-45, F 4 Answers Apr 12 in Dating & Relationships

Planned a wonderful date for a bike tour of a famous and huge park to be followed by lunch at a restaurant on the lake in the middle of the park. I was charged with planning, he was charged with paying. I was told to plan a nice date since I had paid for dinner on our first impromptu date (for which I was heavily chastised after paying the bill)...I kinda didn't want 'date' to be assigned to the dinner so I figured I'd pay..that was that. Anyhow, maybe a couple of weeks later, we were going on an official lol date...which I had planned, as instructed..with a schedule and reservations...the whole bit. We arrive at the first stop on our day long excursion itinerary where we are asked to pay, I think it was about ,$100 for an all day two bike rental with a two hour tour included. So when they asked for payment, the guy said 'what? How much?!' with a decidedly shocked look on his face with a line of people behind us. Omg. He said he'd left the house with exactly $90 for the 'nice' date. I chopped the excursion down to a one hour two bike rental and paid..which he promised to pay back. When the tour was over, it was time to eat and since we had reservations,I had to have a serious conversation with him since I wasn't also going to pay for lunch. I had to cancel the lunch (I also planned gondola ride on the lake after lunch...scratched that too). Still needing to eat, a meal for which he'd be paying, we walk along passing several restaurants which he rejects in favor of a Subway sandwich spot...ordered and had the nerve to ask me which "number" I wanted. I sat across from him as he consumed his number 7 (or whatever) combo as I was consumed with rage. Never again!!!! He'd still call and text for weeks after...I, however, was done. Oh, and he never managed to pay me back for the 'nice date' either.

Best Answer

Wow...sounds like a really, um, interesting guy. Subway, really? Lol.

Best Answer

Ugh...Yes girl...subway, eat fresh...Yes. Lol..

Best Answer

The guy crapped himself

Best Answer

Oh my!

Best Answer

I don't think the phrase "embarrassing moment" quite captures the depth of this experience....

Best Answer