GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 11 Answers Jun 23, 2012

The day I proposed to my sweetie, November 23, 2011. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Engaged-To-Be-Married/1904780" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

The first time I went out with this guy we went for a walk after dinner then sat on a curb when it got dark. The conversation came to an awkward end and we just sat there. Finally I ask him what should we do. He tells me there's this phrase in German and he says it. I ask him what it means and he says "It means can I have a goodnight kiss". Awwwwwwwwwww! Needless to say the answer was yes.

Best Answer

beautiful...

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

Wish i can have one soon... as memorable as yours

Best Answer

When i was in school there was this guy i liked we were friends so never wanted to "go there" we were always arguing all time.. he used to get jealous if i went out on dates and so did i.. then one time i was out on a date and he tagged along and ruined it we got in this huge fight then he just grabbed me and kissed me so softly it was out of this world :) memories

Best Answer

A kiss in the rain.

Best Answer

When I was in high school, I went to a summer program. I sprained my ankle while I was there, and I was using a crutch. My dorm room was on the third floor, and there was no elevator, so it was a laborious process getting up the stairs. <br />
One day I was starting to go up the stairs when a handsome and muscular guy came over and asked which floor I wanted to get to. I told him, and with a big smile, he picked me up, crutch and all, and proceeded to carry me up all those flights of stairs. He didn't stop until we reached the entrance to the hall. I was so flustered that all I could say was, "Wow" and "Thanks". He grinned at me and then went back down the stairs.<br />
That's one of those moments in life that sticks with a girl. Talk about being swept off my feet!

Best Answer

wow.... wish i had a incident like this happening to me...
hey wat happened then, do u guys fell in LOVE like in the movies?

Best Answer

No. I don't think I ever saw him again. It was only a six week thing, and that happened toward the end. My hometown was over four hours away. It was just one of several strange things that happened that summer. :)

Best Answer

Laying on his bed looking at him the day before he left for basic. Him running his fingers through my hair. He kissed me sweetly.He pulled me close and pressed against me Boy was it wonderful.

Best Answer

2 hearts touched. Very amazing feeling :)

Best Answer

when it happens, it will be said.

Best Answer

I don't have one this might explain my picture

Best Answer

Romance is such a relative and ob<x>jective term and most associate it solely with the opposite $ex. Which sure i have felt<br />
But on a more profound level have felt it in words when i write or in Music when I play my guitar. Or even when i cook

Best Answer

This is something new.. ............ i am hearing

Best Answer