enblanco enblanco 46-50, F 7 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Cheaper drinks.

Best Answer

Make learning fun, it sounds cliche but if a course is exciting and fun, it gives the course more appeal and students tend to learn more in that sort of environment.

Best Answer

Funding is important, I have had three admittances adviser, one of them talked pro's and con's was the best.........

Best Answer

Do not make studying abroad or taking a foreign language a requirement for anything. Honestly, I remember more Latin from middle school than Spanish from university.

Best Answer

have companies come in all the time to give real life knowledge to the students so they have some clue what it's really about

Best Answer

small classes

independent studies

outside opportunities for discussion/study groups

it's been ages (literally) since I was in college, but I learned best when it was an intimate, dynamic, intellectual experience; small class with a caring professor.

Best Answer

I improved my under graduate learning when I had a sexual performance with a pretty grad student who liked doing it cowgirl style ;>}

Best Answer