toxiiclullaby toxiiclullaby 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

My friend,my very best friend the first and last one ill ever have--my brother kevin-at 26 he was murdered in our apartment.i was 15 and I found him laying on the floor and couldnt wake him.

Best Answer

We drank, we fought horribly, we slowly ended contact. Now I know nothing from them.

Best Answer

I had an ep profile which I had to shut down and delete. I sent a message to my friend from the old one, then a message from the new one, confirming it was indeed me. All was well, he accepted my new request... Then one day he just wasn't my friend anymore. I miss him still :( I don't know what I did wrong.

Best Answer

I slept with my buddy's ex. Although they'd broken up, I had broken the bro-code and lost my entire group of friends.

On the plus side, I focused more on the direction of my life and became more successful than any of them.

Best Answer

1st cut me off, 2nd blindsided me and stole the first person i had feelings for, 3rd got arrested, 4th cut me off because they "loved me" and needed to move on, and found out 5th is a pathological liar.

Best Answer

she drank away the person i knew

Best Answer

I never lost a friend due to fighting.. we just kinda grew apart.

Best Answer

They drank they drove they sped they died trapped in a exploding fireball. The end :(

Best Answer

i know here for over 10 years but she started laughing at my misfortunes as if my life was a joke and she looked at me as if she was better than me and she was highly religious with tones of judgmental.

Best Answer

OMG you are better off now

Best Answer

I was hungry and the snow was to deep to go to the store.

Best Answer

there's no story there.. slowly they all just faded away...

Best Answer