fazahmkh fazahmkh 22-25, M 13 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Movies & TV

I'm sorry but almost any film is better than Forrest Gump. It is a silly, cliche ridden mass of improbable crap, an unwatchable pastiche of mindless situations written and directed by talentless people dumber than dirt. I want my two hours and my ten bucks back. Awful, simply awful. Shawshank was great!

Best Answer

shawshank by far<br />
see red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies

Best Answer

Shawshank, no doubt in my mind. I found the plot to be far more realistic. Hanks did an admirable job of acting in Gump, but the plot was a bit far fetched.

Best Answer

Shashank Redemption because of the deliverance, through the bible. At times it is better to settle the scores in this world, than wait for heavenly redemption.

Best Answer

incomparable. striker and sweeper. you did pick two of my top 10 list.

Best Answer

Oh..i'd love to know the rest of the 8 in your list..

Best Answer

I dont really have a list. they are just up there.
i will give you some more though.
into the wild
the experiment
cast away
lord of the flies
lord of the rings all three
boondocks saints
bufor - (army movie)

Best Answer

oh man - alright, between those two, SR, hands down - both are pretty saccharine but at least SR has a good plot and attempts to deal with the darkness of life

Best Answer