Watslifeallabout Watslifeallabout 31-35 4 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Get her laid now and then,less yada,yada,more ching,ching,

Best Answer

go for a walk....a long one?

Best Answer

you think it will help may be i should...
since my mind has now registered this... its pretty hard for me to forgive... like i dont want the pile to keep growing... or else it wud blast in a very nasty way!!!... i usually get back to listening my fav music... or things i love doing... so that the negative effect leaves the brain and i am fill wth beauty again... i shudnt be remembering and building up these instances of pain... or else i will start ahving a itter attitude towards her...

Best Answer

thanx!!!:) i know it will be refreshing!!!

Best Answer

Oh no -- you're normal!<br />
Just learn to give her some space and you'll be fine.

Best Answer

give her some space... wat u mean by that?
i am usually in my own things... but then for some parts of the day we do have to sit together... u know beig in the same house...her house...
now... i can try avoiding her possible... but i dont want to do it cuz i feel bitter... i dont want to feel bitter abt my sister in law... it wud hurt my bro a lot... and i cant do that. i need to find a way where we can complement each other... not get on each others nerves... at times i do think when she tries correcting me and pointing out my flaws and i have them... i get one on one when she is weak.. and then there are places where we think exactly similar... which are pece areas... but the conflict areas... just make life so nonpeaceful.. and i can take the step... but if she doesnt give up her ego... i am not the kind who can take it for long... when i lose it... i can be the nastiest person u know... and thats which i fear for my family...

Best Answer

I'm not you, but I would ask her point blank why she feels the need to criticize me so much. I would ask if you she is my mom or something. Then, in case she didn't take a hint, every time she said something critical, I would say, "OK, mom. Thanks for pointing that out." I would keep calling her mom until she took the hint and stopped nagging me.

Best Answer

hehe mom!!
that wud be too rude!i can be rude... but i dont want to....
i wish there were ways to solve ppl without getting rude or even having to tell someone...wat theya re doing is not acceptable. somehow they wud stop on their own... and realise wat they re doing is not right...we are not bad ppl intentionally but thax for ur support:)

Best Answer

I meant to say it jokingly. If you smile and say it cutely, it will be not so rude but she will still get the message. Of course, if this woman has zero sense of humor, then it won';t work.

Best Answer

i can try... but in my anger i forget to smile too:P basically if only i cud not feel angered or hurt... i wud have not even mentioned anything here!!! :) emotions wish we cud be immune to them

Best Answer