Since last 5 years I've been in love with my classmate. Just because of my academic backwardness I felt ashamed to propose to her. During this period she also used to show signs that she likes me too. Unfortunately, I am still in my final phase of my undergraduation and she has completed her internship too. And now, she is engaged to a person who is far more academically above me. I feel like a loser today for being a failure in my studies and also in expressing myself. There's nothing which can be done to bring her to me as she is totally bound to that person. How do I cope with this situation?
drkailashrathi drkailashrathi 22-25, M 11 Answers Jul 9, 2012

GO Be With Some1 Else TOO

Best Answer

True love does not judge you on your educational status. Hang around supportive and loving friends for now.

Best Answer

If its supposed to be it will be. Apparently this was never supposed to be. First work on your self esteem. Improve the things holding you back. Then you will attract someone even better trust me!! You can't know who is best for you when you don't know your own full potential yet.

Best Answer

That's tough.....give yourself time, meet new people, keep busy and most of all don't beat yourself up emotionally......There's plenty fish in the sea, when you're ready.

Best Answer

time heals everything. keep yourself busy. try looking at the brighter side of life. do the things that matter to you. i presume u r from india you live with your parents. take care of them if they are getting old. just remember time will heal everything. maybe 2 years from now you will look back and feel how stupid you were to put up that question here. hope it helps.

Best Answer

Vodka

Best Answer

That he is as dumb as useless as she is... Let go! You will have better soon!

Best Answer

Girl or a guy?

Best Answer