tell her goodbye. once she realises you're gone she might dump the boyfriend to be with you. If she knows you are waiting around for her, you will wait forever.

Best Answer

Leaving IS a good idea...think of it as a progression. Certain things are warnings and 'I love another guy' is definitely one of them.<br />
When someone loves you they want what's best for YOU not themselves.. sounds like she wants her cake and then some so leave. You deserve someone who believes in you, wants best for you and loves only you. <br />
Good luck....Px

Best Answer

say good bye and then hook up with a sexier girl and walk past her. trust me it works like a charm

Best Answer

*sigh* Teenagers..

Best Answer

Say bye then. Go with your gut feeling.

Best Answer

I don't get it.

Best Answer

we're best friends but i cnt hold on when i wana take his place ..but at the same time , she wants me by her side cuz she knowz i can be and do everything he cant. I treat her better ....million times better.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer