I once went to a party at Yale where a black guy (it was a mixed group), wore a tee that was quite racist toward white people. And he was a big guy, so the shirt was big. Thus, his message was quite large! So, I walked up to him and congratulated him on his clever joke. Sadly, he was offended that I didn't take offense at his offense. Wonder if him thinking I was an a-hole for not taking his a-hole shirt seriously made him the a-hole.<br />
Here's another twist. What if her wearing the shirt was her way of getting people to talk about something that's taken out of context and too seriously? It's not how I like to get a conversation started, but maybe she's got more moxy than me.<br />
Alas, it's just a shirt. Sometimes it's the a-hole wearing it. Sometimes it's the a-hole on the shirt. Sometimes it's the a-hole who read it.

Best Answer

Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box is she

Best Answer

hahahah..... She's 18.

Best Answer

Definitely looking for attention......all negative

Best Answer

is she white or black?

Best Answer

White.

Best Answer

just stupid

Best Answer

maybe...

Best Answer

my first thought is some a$$hole man is making her do that

Best Answer

If she knew she was going into a predominately black neighborhood she should've probably thought about that first. I'm not saying she can't wear it, but it's probably a bad mistake in this case.

Best Answer