pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 25 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Obviously the relationship isn't working. I think it's time it was over.

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer

See what happens when she's drunk and you're sober...

Best Answer

Share a big bowl with her and talk it out. :)

Best Answer

In the words of George T. "If you don't start drinking, I'm gonna leave"

Best Answer

Try the niche moments just before you get drunk and just before you get sober.

Best Answer

And ne'er the twain shall meet.

Best Answer

Are you sure you are right for each other?

Sober is a natural state of life whil consuming alcohol or drugs is an altered state of life.

It is time in your life to decide what you want. Is the relationship important to you? If not, why are you in it? If it is, whay not sit down and make some long term plans with your partner. Things about whe you see yourselves in 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. What do you wan to aclomplish in that tiem. How do you see yourself growing in that time. And, how is your partner growning in that time.

There is much more more to say, but my intention is to not write any more books.

What can you do to be happy?

Best Answer

Keep drinking. It's a paradise when the woman doesn't want to talk!

Best Answer

Find a girlfriend who drinks! ;-)

Best Answer

sounds like a healthy relationship

Best Answer

break up.

Best Answer

Break up & go to an AA meeting ..

Best Answer

You probably act like most guys when you're drunk. A jerk. So actually talk to her when you're sober.

Best Answer

When I'm sober, she's ugly

Best Answer

Both drink. She may talk then...

Stalemate. End game. Or start another.

You can figure this one out, Pent. You are one of the smartest men I know...xox

Best Answer

She doesn't like your lifestyle and you resent her for it, "when youre drinking"does that mean occasionally or around the clock 24/7.you obviously dont have time for each other ,so I think it would be wiser if you went your seperate ways. If your not willing to change your behaviors and lifestyle for her because your drinking takes precedence over everything and everyone,then your future is looking bleek and dismal. Nobody wants to live with a drunk!

Best Answer

switch places

Best Answer

Switch roles

Best Answer

lol! Sounds all too familiar! I have to catch my husband before his third beer if I'm going to talk shop with him! After that, we're on our own! *sigh*

Best Answer

Break-up, or if the relationship is important enough to you, quit drinking. AA can help.

Best Answer