LadyComplex LadyComplex 31-35, F 26 Answers Feb 20, 2010

Only if he is talking to them.

Best Answer

As long he is only looking at the menu (FB) and not<br />
partaking in the meal (contacting the ladies).

Best Answer

no, I wouldn't worry about that.

Best Answer

Guys are visual creatures. I wouldn't go accusing him of cheating or anything but it would probably irk my nerves that the person he's looking at wasn't a celebrity or **** star.

Best Answer

Sorry us Guys just love looking at you ladies.<br />
You shouldn,t be so Gorgeous and maybe we would stop looking :-)

Best Answer

sweetheart------he's looking at **** facebook should be the least of your worries

Best Answer

If he gets a STD, from the Internet, You should be very worried.

Best Answer

Sounds like he is bored. Give him something else to check out honey!

Best Answer

yes, absolutely. I would want to know more about what he is looking for before deciding if it is harmless

Best Answer

Where theres smoke theres fire, Men only look when they are interested, this thing about men are visual creatures is a sham and men know it. We have come too far to plead animal instincts. Most looking is done secretively for a good reason whether you be Man or Woman.

Best Answer

YES!!.....OF COURSE!......BEWARE!!

Best Answer

I know about my Husband..<br />
So No worries :-)<br />
It will be to test our reactions simply..

Best Answer

Yes absolutely I would say definately and totally, what the h--- is he doing that for, that's so wrong and totally disrespectful to you.

Best Answer

Is he doing it to bug you?

Best Answer

Yep. If he knows the woman, that's ok. If he is looking at random pics of women he doesn't know, he is fishing for a catch. Good luck...

Best Answer

Well, I think if he's in a committed relationship with you, it's disrespectful for him to be browsing any site, just to look at pretty girls...I'd be wondering if there is a site he's viewing that I am NOT aware of, and he's making it look innocent, by telling you about Facebook...(if he told you, that is, and you didn't happen to just find out yourself). Or, if he's connected to an old flame via Facebook.<br />
I know that men, and women look at other people, even in relationships...But, I don't think it's right for someone to go out of their way, trying to find someone to look at....I mean, he's got you, right? Why does he need to do that? and that whole "sex might get better" theory is insulting....So, for your sex life with your husband to get better, he needs to view other women's pictures? I don't think so!<br />
I wouldn't be worried, but I'd be getting to the bottom of it....set some spyware on the computer, and make sure that's all he's up to. I'd be willing to bet you will find a whole lot worse, than Facebook.

Best Answer

IF HES JUST LOOKING NO, THATS NATURAL FOR A MAN ITS IN THERE BLOOD. THEY LIKE TO SEE WOMAN AND LOTS OF THEM AS LONG AS HES NOT TALKING TO THEM OR TRYING TO MEET UP WITH THEM YOUR FINE. HEY AND YOU SEX MIGHT GET A LITTLE BETTER TOO LOL

Best Answer

Down load his sight history every few days and print it. send a copy to a friend. <br />
If he is errasing his sight history:<br />
Don't eat any foods he prepares without you watching. Throw out all the insectasides in the house and gerage.<br />
Don't let him wirk on the brakes on your car.<br />
Change your will so that he does not get anything, send coppies to friends and relatives, show it to him.

Best Answer

My husband prefers pictures of other women online. I don't mind his **** issues, because it does get him more interested in us together (as long as it is not too much).<br />
I've noticed his "likes" on Facebook to be hypocritical such as telling me he doesn't care for lingerie, but then goes and "likes" lingerie sites. He doesn't like tattoos, but "likes" half naked tattooed girl pages. <br />
I did ask about it and I get this reply (via text): "Yeah I am not interested in any tattoos on my self but as you know I enjoy art and some talented tatto artists out there. And when they are on half naked women all the better."<br />
It just confirms why I stopped taking pictures of myself for him (which he professes to love). He has plenty of other women to look at. Lol.<br />
I get insecure as any other woman, but I know I shouldn't. I used to do modeling and still get lots of compliments from other people all the time. I guess one would wish to be everything to their guy and all he would need?

Best Answer