What did he do you are crazy

Best Answer

No! you are clueless

Best Answer

Lots of paranoid people who think everyone is trying to shoot their kids are getting their first conceal carry.<br />
Soon they'll be out on the streets shooting anyone that startles them

Best Answer

I am scared to go to the shooting range, some bring the gun back and forth to the table to reload.

Best Answer

Ok so the people who get the concealed carry permit are the ones who follow the law. I think you live a sheltered life if you think that people who have a concealted carry permit are going around shooting people, be rational.

Best Answer

Thre are churches that are having all their members get conceal carry. These are people who have never fired a gun before. They're filled with fear and are now prepped to look for badguys everywhere. So I will hope they are rational and dont go firing blindly, but you know its going to happen

Best Answer

You're scared to go to the shooting range. There's irony in that comment! LOL

Best Answer

You don't need concealed carry parmit to shoot at the shooting range. Many don't know the correct safety procedures. I do wish we all have to go through a training to own a gun just like driving license.

Best Answer

No, I expect people to know the safety procedure before handling the gun. It's my shooting range admin issue.

Best Answer

Enviromentalist not giving enough purmit to shooting range. All this new interest is over crowing the ranges and admins are having trouble managing it. There was no wait until 2008. What a President, instead of making the country secured, he is planting fear and dividing us.

Best Answer

He fukked your girlfriend too.

Best Answer

I wish he was busy doing that like clinton and leave the important stuff ot credible people to manage.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Good. Stimulate the economy a little bit. I wouldn't thank Obama for this rise in gun interest though. The guys crusading against him got this started and there's no denying it for anyone honest enough to see the truth in front of them.

Best Answer

If you have seen the truth, Obama wouldn't be our president.

Best Answer

I see no logic at all in that sentence.

Best Answer

you won't

Best Answer

Okay I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to THIS topic because your comment was incredibly vague while I'm sure more than a touch insulting without even revealing why you feel this animosity towards me. But I'm a person who doesn't care one way or another about guns. I LIKE guns and I think if you're mentally sound and you want one you should be able to get one. So far this is how it is right now, is it not? I'm not interested in any new regulations against guns. I would have one and I'd definitely go to a shooting range if I had the funds. I'm a country girl at heart. I am also a moderate who supports my president no matter who he is as long as I think he's doing his job. I think our president IS doing his job although I don't agree with everything he does. One thing I know is HE is not the one who brought this gun control issue to the forefront. It seems that the people in this country really are interested in making it a bit tougher to carry, especially concealed. Those people have the right to their opinions but I don't think they are right either.
Now maybe you could tell me what your problem is with MY opinion without resorting to vague yet catty cracks. Or not, it's up to you.

Best Answer

Thanks for explaining what you for and what you support. If you think Obama did anything good, it's useless to agru with you. Liberal agenda is to take our gun away. People are buying so much gun and training themselves because they think Obama and liberal government will run this country down the drain. If you don't see that I have nothing to discuss with you.

Best Answer

Oh honey nobody is taking your guns away. As a matter of fact this whole thing has become farcical because it was started by the gun lobbyists to make you THINK your guns would be taken away. Obama has nothing like this planned, and to be honest I don't think he's really interested in doing anything about guns. I really don't. He's been pushed into a corner and the NRA and other gun lobbyists are making out like he's taking away rights when in fact he's proposed nothing of the sort. People are buying guns because they are afraid they won't be able to. Don't you see how beautifully the lobbyists have played this? Now people who didn't even really want a gun think they need to make their purchases before time runs out. It's Capitalism 101, and you're being duped by BOTH parties if you think the president has any say in whether you get to keep a gun or not.
If you're not interested in reading my comments for heaven's sake don't read them but please stop telling me you have no interest in my comments when YOU are the one who brought the topic up in the first place in a forum where you know very well people will have varying opinions.
And yes, I think Obama has done some good things and he wants to do more good things FOR the country, not just for one group. We can't help it if you're not interested in learning exactly what the new gun regulation proposals entail. Here is a full list for your perusal. If you can't get a gun because you have a felony or violent criminal background, too gd bad. Maybe that will make people consider before they commit a crime like that. Or not, I don't know nor do I care. Not everyone needs a gun.

Best Answer
Best Answer

go to the white house and thank him

Best Answer

I already did via e-mail. He broke our gas prie too, can't drive that far.

Best Answer