Maybe 20 minutes and it wasn't a deep sleep or anything the night before I started high school.

Best Answer

In college; after some marathon study sessions, maybe an hour before (and arguably DURING) class.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Daily, I get 5 hours of sleep. But the shortest amount of sleep is an hour. Hungover AND driving to another state. Ouch.

Best Answer

Yikes...

Best Answer

O.O yikes!

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

Zero hours out of forty-eight.

Best Answer

Whoaa

Best Answer

20 to 30 minutes.

Best Answer

about 10 - 20 mins, I was stressed and anxious about going to work, because I had been up all night, so i had about an hour - 2 hours to get some sleep, but anxiety kept telling me i was going to be late. :/

Best Answer

does not sleeping count as shortest sleeping time. once i was up for 4 days straight then i slept for 3-4 hours and i was fine again and continued to sleep for 3-4 hours for a couple years. now i have it under more control i get about 6 hours.

Best Answer

3 hours? Thats after crashing at like 9 the next morning.

Best Answer

i was awake for 3 days straight just cuz i was with my bf n we wanted to spend a lot of time together. teenagers n their crazy love lol

Best Answer