MPsslavetommy MPsslavetommy 70+, M 2 Answers Jul 4, 2010

Both, My slave. Most of the athletic shorts My male partners have worn fit this description. I believe the designers decided a fly wasn't necessary because the men would probably also be wearing a jock strap. Since they would need to pull the waistband of the shorts away from the body anyway to free their **** from the athletic supporter when they needed to pee, the fly was useless and omitted.

The question of gender-specific clothing is so foreign to Me anymore that I sometimes forget I am part of a small minority who find the designation of certain items of clothing as mens' or womens' to be more annoying than helpful. But I guess that's what happens when You admit You are addicted to the beauty of seeing a man wearing gorgeous silky panties and a matching bra...especially when he is aroused...

Best Answer

Thank You my Mistress. I hope I will be able to show You that, especially the aroused part.

Best Answer