sequoyahcharles sequoyahcharles 56-60, M 11 Answers Apr 28, 2011

She should do whatever pleases her...and only if it pleases her...if she is doing it to please him, he is topping from the bottom, and not being subbie to her at all.

Best Answer

Of course she should. Mine does and some of her girlfriends and male lovers join in my humiliation

Best Answer

It is so difficult to give power to a woman. Mine just takes it, but has not done dirty things like golden showers. I guess it is degrading to us men and women should simply do what they want. Mine does not want to, nor did I ask her. She degrades me verbally and threatens injections in my behind if I dont behave. I never question her but she takes things wrong and says I question her whereabouts when I simply ask her if she went somewhere, please tell. There is a difference u know.

Best Answer

If he`s truly sub, anything that pleases you will be his desire. If he resists, spank that sub *** red. I`m submissive and I would comply. That`s what being sub is all about.

Best Answer

If you like to get **** on

Best Answer

If she wants to do it, then she should do it, after all he is only a male and a sub.

Best Answer