danella555 danella555 13-15, M 24 Answers May 24, 2012

Perv alert.

Best Answer

another freak fest

Best Answer

and you thought I was bad! :-P

Best Answer

I KNOW you are bad

Best Answer

not AS bad as that, though! :-P come on, gimme a kiss... :-*

Best Answer

Back off- I have a Tazer

Best Answer

only if their mother films the whole scene, you dirty old pervert! :-)

Best Answer

Well there is something wrong with that picture if a 15 year old can be spanked by a younger sibling.

Best Answer

You lucky dog!

Best Answer

After spying on my little sister trying to get a look at her naked,she has the right to spank me whenever she wants.

Best Answer

Are you stuffing your younger sisters? If so then yes! If not no way report your parents for child abuse!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes. What could be more embarrassing for a 15 year old or girl than being spanked by their younger sib?

Best Answer

If the older one is small for their age and the younger one is physically bigger / stronger, it's very possible......

Best Answer

Why WASTE time wth th HAND!...uze yur FOOT & KICK their ***!!

Best Answer

No!! Are we really this stupid to wonder such a thing? Hello? My 15 year old stands 5'10 and weighs at least 145 lbs. H e l l ....he's hardly a match for me, let alone one of his sisters!! And besides, spanking a 15 year old ? Come on.

Best Answer

No way ....

Best Answer

Pretty embarrassing.

Best Answer

wtf violence is unacceptable.

Best Answer

Oh come on! It was one thing when his girlfriend, sister, our girlfriends and I spanked my quite shy and very modest younger brother on his bare bottom for fun on his 18th birthday. He was hugely embarrassed and couldn't look any of us in the eye for weeks. But I assume your question means for disciplinary purposes? So, when you turn the question around you get, ''Should 15-year old girls be spanked by their younger brothers?'' It was already way too humiliating when I was 16 and my stepdad began to give me regular disciplinary spankings on my bare bottom or when I was fully nude. My younger brother watched any time he was around, was NEVER told to leave the room and on occasion even had a playmate visiting (a few times being younger boys I regularly babysat, making my shame even more intense). I don't even want to think of how much more mortifying it would have been at the time if my brother was assigned the task. Therefore, to answer your question, an emphatic ''no!''

Best Answer

i hate to admit it but i am. and it totally s u c k s!

Best Answer

Humiliation should be a part of being spanked.Having my younger sister spank me sucked but it also was a huge turn on.She was in charge and also shaved my pubic hair to show me my place.She introduced me to my current girlfriend ,who of course also spanks me to show female superiority

Best Answer

I don't know if younger girls "should" be allowed to spank an older brother or not but I do know from my own experience that I was spanked often by my younger sister and my younger brother both with my parents permission.

Best Answer