I loooooovvvveeee heels but sometimes feel that I look too tall wearing heels. Is it bad for a girl to look too tall?
onceloved onceloved 18-21, F 23 Answers Apr 16, 2011

I am 5'7", I don't have any heels quite that tall, but I have some 2 and 3" heels. There's nothing wrong with wearing whatever you want, no matter how tall you are. It's all in how you wear them...

Best Answer

Screw what he thinks I'm 5'9 i love 6" heel sometime just do what you want if it makes you happy.

Best Answer

Rock on!

Best Answer

No, tall girls are awesome. I'm 5'9" and I wear heels sometimes even though they make me taller than my husband!!

Best Answer

I'm 5'11", and i do wear big heels, as well as platform creepers. I think my guy friends find it uncomfortable, but it's no real issue. Height isn't something that you can help, so go for it :3. The point is to elongate the leg line, which is a lot more attractive I think, than taller girls in flats.

Best Answer

I'm 5'9 and I wear 3 inch hills. I think it's all in what you feel comfortable doing and if you can walk in them.

Best Answer

how do you wear hills? I thought we were talking about heels?

Best Answer

He could wear his heels too!?! :-))

Best Answer

my wife is 5.9'' tall ,she is one inch taller than me,she always wearing flat heels,after three years of marriage ,one day we went to shoping ,she take one 4 inch open toe wedge heel ,and just wore and showed me ,it was very sexy and very suitable for her sexy leg,i told her no problem u can wear high heel,when she wearing high heel she is sexy and very beuty ,height is not a problem ,now she is wearing 4 inch rubber sole wedge in home also i like her leg in high heel

Best Answer

some guys feel uncomfortable, some don't. im about 5"6, and i wear heels but i wear shortish ones. maybe 2 and a half, 3 inch heels.

Best Answer

Lol! I knew of a guy whose wife was about his height without shoes but with any size heels on, she was taller. He couldn't stand when she wore heels but he made lighthearted comments about it. He would ask, why do already tall women feel the need to wear heels.<br />
I'm a short woman so I don't have this problem, any guy shorter than my size is close to being a midget.

Best Answer

I am 5'6" and I wore 4" heels last night. One of my dance partners was shorter than I, one was the same height, and two were taller. My height didn't seem to make a difference.

Best Answer

I love women in heels even if they are taller than I. At 5' 7" you can't look too tall in heels.

Best Answer

All the time everywhere

Best Answer

Hey, 5'7 isn't that tall. I'm a girl and I'm 5'11 no shoes. That means if you were to wear 4" heel you would be the same height as me without shoes on. Just find a tall guy 6' plus. My ideal boy would be 6'4. But to be honest, as long as they were taller than 6'1 I would care how tall they were.

Best Answer

No, it isn't. <br />
Wear as high a heel as you want and wear it proudly. That confidence is sexy as hell.

Best Answer

It's ok with me....besides if I had to get away fast I could out run you!!!

Best Answer

Wear them all 4",6" or platform heels... There is nothing sexier than a woman in high heels and a modest skirt! Of course I am 6'5" and seldom find a woman taller than me even if she is in heels...

Best Answer

Do what feels right for YOU!

Best Answer

Hell, no. Its awesome to have a girl taller (I think) anyways. Shyt mkstnthe women I have ever dated were ten foot in mind, might as well match in reality ...

Best Answer

Yes, wear them! Either tower over your date, or find a six foot plus guy.

Best Answer