deonna143 deonna143 13-15 14 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in First Love

Go out means where? Movie? Go for it. have fun. and go straight back home after movie. lol no dark room or alleys. Trust me, you will enjoy it without sex. So try avoiding it. Take it as a brotherly advise.

Best Answer

15 yr.old boys are in the prime of puberty! be very careful....if he hasnt talked you into sex yet, he probably will try soon! USE PROTECTION 13 is way too young to have a baby! it would ruin your life!

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

depending on what his intentions are and trust me before he does go out with ya i would have your dad scar the **** out of the boy because they tend to want to have sex with you or have you give him oral sex!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

NOPE!

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with it, but agree that it should be group things, not by themselves.

Best Answer

Going out is ok, with likesome friends, a foursome, or group

Best Answer

No. Call me "old-fashioned," but it is my firm opinion that 13 is too young to be "dating," period. It may be OK if it's just to go to group activities like school dances or church things, but NOT to go out on "dates" by themselves.

Best Answer

A 13 Y/O girl is probably much more mature than a 15 Y/O boy, but both are young enough to make stupid mistakes.

Best Answer

so if you do go out with a 15 year old boy that be a mistake is that what you saying

Best Answer

If you are the 13 Y/O girl, you need to know that a 15 Y/O boy is nothing more than raging hormones and his mind is probably only on one thing...I know mine was at that age. If the girl was not confident and needed someone to make her feel wanted she could make some poor choices. Please be careful...decisions at this age can change the path of the rest of your life.

Best Answer