Error double child *child
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 131 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Hobbies

Not unless the parent wants to scar the child and impart the lesson that bodies and sexuality are shameful. My parents taught us, their children, that this was natural and normal, but private.

Best Answer

Getting caught is punishment enough.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, but the parent should definately start knocking.

Best Answer

They should reflect on their own past first.

Best Answer

Hell no. Unless he/she is doing it in public.

Best Answer

I WAS PUNISHED AND EVEN BEATEN FOR DOING IT. sO i REBELLED AND CONTINUED TO DO IT EVEN UNTIL THIS VERY DAY. i AM 60 YEARS OLD AND i AM STILL REBELLING.

Best Answer

No they should be prosecuted by the Federal Bureau of ************.

Best Answer

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Best Answer

I cant believe someone said yes..

Best Answer

Some people are incredibly repressed and inhibited, even now. It's very sad.

Best Answer

why ???

Best Answer

I really fücking hate the "it's natural" response, it's such a cop-out. Íncest is natural too, killing one's children is natural too, guess those shouldn't be frowned upon any longer! A child caught måsturbating is a hard thing to deal with, I personally find it gross and such, I honestly don't care if you believe me or not, but it would be hard to tell the child that it's..well...kind of repulsive playing with your genitals for séxual pleasure without damaging him/her or making him/her feel rebellious. I guess I would explain that, while your body and séxuality are not things to be ashamed about per se, you should show respect for yourself and your body and using yourself so that you can feel some kind of base pleasure, just...makes us nothing better than the animals that we claim to be better than. I'll probably get alot of defensive responses, and I honestly don't give a fück if people want to touch themselves, I personally, could never get used to or feel comfortable with that idea.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

So playing with your genitals helps you develop mentally? Sorry, I'm not buying that one.

Best Answer

What a LOAD of bullshit.

Best Answer

Good answer. I think it depends on the context of the situation. I think that if a child or young adult does it, it's a process of self-discovery, and relief; especially when hormones are raging. I would rather have my son do that than to accidentally impregnate a girl. That said, if someone is in a relationship, perhaps it becomes a selfish thing to do...and as you said, slightly animalistic when sex should rightly be an act shared between two people. Just my take.

Best Answer

You're welcome to it too but remember people won't situate with every single tinkering of the human anatomy, some won't appeal, others get a thrill or whatever. Please respect our retrospect of that, thanks. :)

Best Answer

don't you think that sexuality is something that doesn't differ from animals?No one ever said that we differ on that.We are different in logic so when we discover our sexuality we do it privately unlike animals.If you don't like the idea of mastur bating it's ok,but why should that idea be passed to a child?Each organ of our bodies functions for a reason.You touch your skin and you know how it feels,if you get cut you know you will be in pain.If you touch your genitals, which are simply organs like your hands, you will discover the result.It's ok if you don't see the point in that but why shouldn't your child as well.I hope I wasn't offensive.

Best Answer

I am totally down with that! I think it's gross too, actually! I just wouldn't want to have my kid feeling ashamed of who they are if they were doing that, but at the same time, no, I wouldn't like it, either. I just know that I was told that yes, you have private parts and yes, it may feel good to touch them and you do it in private.

Best Answer

Single, eh?

Best Answer

neh !!! just tell em to wash their hands before they come to the table for tea !!

Best Answer

@ SilenceEvermore

Were you caught ************ as a child by any chance?

Best Answer

no way, everybody does it, even though some may think it's inadequate.

such things promote sexuality and is a sign of a healthy sexual life.

Best Answer

they should be given a talk about it but not be punished..

Best Answer

Good God No!

Buy I think a healthy sexual wossname- approach?-attitude?- should be encouraged. Keep an eye out for undue deviancy.

Mind you it can be pretty damn awkward having a healthy sex conversation with your kids. I'd never have been able to have one with my parents.

Best Answer

No , it is natural . Everyone does it at least once in their life .

Best Answer

HECK NO its natural

Best Answer

Of course not!

That's a normal part of adolescence.

I was scandalized by this when I saw it happen on MadMen. The girl's mother freaked out and had her start seeing a child psychologist. The funny part is that the child psychologist ended up realizing the mother needs more help than the girl. (And this was supposed to be taking place in 1964.) The girl's father, to his credit, was "underwhelmed" by the whole thing. You could tell from his reaction that he did not think it was a huge deal for any 13 year old girl.

Best Answer

I would say no, the shock of getting caught was probably bad enough, it happens everyone does it or has tried it.

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer

hell no give them the privacy they deserve

Best Answer